Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4378 posts

Re: Whats The Best Store on Home for Clothes

Aug 28, 2013
The Irem and Granzella separates I always remembered being expensive anyway. Oftentimes $1.99 per piece. I prefer the reasonably priced bundles we have right now for that reason.
Message 21 of 32 (570 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
The Irem and Granzella separates I always remembered being expensive anyway. Oftentimes $1.99 per piece. I prefer the reasonably priced bundles we have right now for that reason.

When Granzella started here in NA, the southern isle beach content was priced $1.99 a piece.

:catindifferent:

I actually don't mind bundles, because I like the options of mix and matching.

Message 22 of 32 (565 Views)
MVP Support
7407 posts

Aug 28, 2013

You can always shop for Home gear at Granzella, LKWD, Konami, Threads, VEEMEE, Billabong, and nDreams because they have a wide selection of great clothes if you're looking to buy for your girl avatar. 

Message 23 of 32 (560 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4928 posts

Aug 28, 2013
@MIND: No, I mean supposedly SCEJ makes Granzella choose whether they want to release outfits as bundles OR separates, but doesn't allow them to release both bundles and separates. So we in SCEA only get the same options SCEJ gets. I'd personally prefer the option of both.

Message 24 of 32 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:
@MIND: No, I mean supposedly SCEJ makes Granzella choose whether they want to release outfits as bundles OR separates, but doesn't allow them to release both bundles and separates. So we in SCEA only get the same options SCEJ gets. I'd personally prefer the option of both.

Well now that you mention it, a lot of stuff in Japan is bundled. Like a lot of the costumes and such, and you rarely see anything not bundled. It's also quite expensive, but it doesn't stop people from buying.

I for one would like the option of separates, like Lockwood does with their content. Though if what you're saying it the case, then it'll most likely never happen with Granzella.

I don't remember IREM ever bundling things, but then again..this was probably before bundles were popular.

Message 25 of 32 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
304 posts

Aug 28, 2013

I agree i love lockwood i own alot from there.. prices are reasonable .. and my first pick..

Message 26 of 32 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
304 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Thank you for admitting you bought the outfits for the boots i buy bundle just to get the hair.. everything else goes into storage lol.

Message 27 of 32 (505 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3373 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Don't have a favorite. I have specific things that I look for in an item. I'm  more concerned about how  an item will appeal to me,  or not.:womanhappy:

I tend to stay away from bundles for single items even if I really like the item. The Inventory being the mess that it is I don't want to have things I'll never use taking up space.

Less is best for me.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 28 of 32 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
627 posts

Aug 28, 2013
Used to be that you could also buy bundles for an EXCELLENT discount in the PSN store on the XMB. If you get a chance to look that is a great option for people just starting out!!
Message 29 of 32 (472 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Oh I almost forgot konami have anime outfit too

1. Anime - Tomboy High School GirlThe high school girl all cost $4.99Anime Bundle 1
  2. All of the Anime Bundle $7.99
  3. Anime Hair 1All of the Anime Hair cost $0.99Anime Mask 1
  4. All of the anime mask cost $0.99
  5. All of the Anime Kawaii Witch cost $4.99Anime Kawaii Witch- Classic
  6. The Anime Mecha Musume cost $4.99 Anime Mecha Musume - Valkyrie

Notice: if you roll of your cursor over the image it will show you the the name of the item I currently placed

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 30 of 32 (468 Views)
0 Likes