Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Re: What would make HOME compelling to the GAMERS?

Mar 14, 2007
i would like to see a selection of body parts for fictional charicters instead of real life looking people (dont get me wrong i love the idea of real people, but it would be great to see some game like charicters into home). this is just my thoughts on what home is missing.
Message 11 of 18 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2722 posts

Mar 14, 2007
Respodning to your title, i think its compelling becasue its something new and differant.

Neve done b4, and its original.

As of what id like to see in it, from what ive heard and read, if all thats included ill be happy!
PSN : PwnStar12 -
5.0L Mustang Owner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 12 of 18 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 14, 2007
the ability to try before you buy
the ability to be in a world that allows your avatar to travel from game to game
the ability for developers to create themed lobbies where you can hang out while getting ready to play with similar minded gamers
the concept that every game is connected basically

your Avatar in Home could be what your Character in R:FOM looks like
you go on to F1 and you are still you etc

When you are traveling around home you get to the R:FOM lobbie you walk into a military camp with 30-40 others all talking about strategy - you join with them and launch into the game

You arrive at GTA and you are in your apartment looking like your avatar - you get out into the street and your PS Home apartment is your safe house...

etc
that is what PS Home will be able to offer you in the long run.

____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 13 of 18 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Mar 14, 2007
Wow...some really good suggestions. I would definitely like to hear more from other members as well. Keep it coming!

If we're lucky, maybe someone from Sony is reading this too.
Message 14 of 18 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 14, 2007

GibFather wrote:
Wow...some really good suggestions. I would definitely like to hear more from other members as well. Keep it coming!

If we're lucky, maybe someone from Sony is reading this too.

what I stated has already been suggested by Sony ^_-  (my examples are not Sony's be the idea behind the examples yes)
____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 15 of 18 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2722 posts

Mar 14, 2007

1-the ability to try before you buy
2-the ability to be in a world that allows your avatar to travel from game to game
3-the ability for developers to create themed lobbies where you can hang out while getting 4-ready to play with similar minded gamers
the concept that every game is connected basically

1- That would be cool, boost sales for sure
2 - Cant we do that? I THINK we can
3- about 90% possitive that they can do that, I know phil mentioned that es games was gonig to have one. I think the option is there, its just weather or not the comanies want to.

4 - good idea
PSN : PwnStar12 -
5.0L Mustang Owner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 16 of 18 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Mar 14, 2007
Okay..hrm...I see a lot of suggestions that is centered from home out to the games. But how about we turn that around? What kind of game do you envision yourself playing that can integrate into home that will enhance the gaming experience?
Message 17 of 18 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
896 posts

Mar 14, 2007

GibFather wrote:
Okay..hrm...I see a lot of suggestions that is centered from home out to the games. But how about we turn that around? What kind of game do you envision yourself playing that can integrate into home that will enhance the gaming experience?

In short, strategy games.

I had to add more. Basically, like I mentioned in reply to this thread. Home provides a link between disconnected games. The issue I see right now is that unless gaming buddies are in close promixity there's not an effective way (besides Skype) to strategize and collaborate on a games. At least, when I'm playing WOW we can decide who's going to be the front man, where to position, and etc before actually getting into the battle. Home bridges that gap by providing an avenue for gamers to strategize on games (not just one particular MMO like WOW or Matrix Online) and pin point lessons learned for the next attack.

Message Edited by RaAsuar on 03-14-2007 09:18 AM

Message Edited by RaAsuar on 03-14-2007 09:20 AM
Message 18 of 18 (110 Views)
0 Likes