Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
433 posts

Re: What was your difficult freebie hunting experience??

Oct 14, 2013
Oh I never tried that before!!!
Work Hard Play Hard!!!

GHOST_STALKER23 / @Gamergirlamber
Facebook: Amber Gonzales
PSTalent.com
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 79 (240 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4344 posts

Oct 14, 2013
Bunny, you don't have to get a perfect score on the Slim Jim game, just smack all 3 bros. There's a Slim Jim course with a Johnny Bravo/Dolph Lundgren-looking guy...make sure you jump on the bunch of cans that're close together then onto the shelves to activate those sticks of dynamite.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 79 (236 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Oct 15, 2013

the reward that's killed me forever.... and is still killing me is the knife from the konami space. ugh, every 4 or 5 months I'll go there for a day or 2  6 or 7 hours a day and just rack up the points. I think i'm at almost 80k, but between getting bored with the game and all the drama that the space holds, idk if I'll ever get that knife. Oh, and I know I can just part my avi there and not actually dance and sit in wardrobe. I get all my rewards by actually " PLAYING " the games. No need to cheat. If I wanted to cheat, i'd have done ise lol

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 79 (227 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Oct 15, 2013

back in the old central plaza, when you had to lift the sub out of the sauser pop pond, it took me a couple of days to get everything right to get it and win the magneto helmet

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 79 (224 Views)
Fender Bender
1671 posts

Oct 15, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:
Bunny, you don't have to get a perfect score on the Slim Jim game, just smack all 3 bros. There's a Slim Jim course with a Johnny Bravo/Dolph Lundgren-looking guy...make sure you jump on the bunch of cans that're close together then onto the shelves to activate those sticks of dynamite.

Thanks Stephie - lol, actually, I ended up playing this game on early Saturday morning, learning the pattern until I was finally able to get my timing right jumping on the cans/shelves/baskets. Then I finally got a board with the pinball geek, the black jacket guy, and the IRS agent - lo and behold, success - I won my Giant Slim Jim LMO. :smileyhappy:

Also, ok, it took about 25 tries, but I ended up getting my Crawling Ushi-Oni companion as well. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 79 (208 Views)
Wastelander
573 posts

Oct 15, 2013
i haven't been on home for a while (mostly because i got called a noob a lot for not buying stuff and it became like really humongous)

but getting 1 million on four barrels of fury was a pain in my butt. inb4 it says something about age.
ferguson is a weird name for an iraqi village
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 79 (187 Views)
Sackboy
433 posts

Nov 6, 2013

The Witches cat companion in acorn meadow and slim jim's manbulance is by far the most difficult freebie hunting experience for me I've tried and tried and I still can't get it oh well :smileysad:

Work Hard Play Hard!!!

PSTalent.com
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 79 (153 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
733 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013

I'm going to go with clearing Shooting the Earthling- Boss Rush Mode at Peakvox Labs without purchasing the Energy Rifle. I played that game once a day for months before winning the Mysterious Emblem. Now I have to win Normal Mode, lol.

"He's but one man. One man alone cannot fight the future."
-Conrad Strughold, The X-Files

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 79 (150 Views)
Sackboy
433 posts

Jan 7, 2014
Getting the spunmas hat has also been difficult coz you have to run around the maze in circles to get to the sleeping santa!!!
Work Hard Play Hard!!!

PSTalent.com
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 79 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4206 posts

Jan 7, 2014
After 5 years still trying for resistance hoodie, :smileysad: its my white whale. Any tips for success chad?
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 79 (85 Views)