Wastelander
631 posts

Re: What was your difficult freebie hunting experience??

Sep 29, 2013
I love the Uncharted 3 game. To beat the 2nd guy, 1st kill all the other guys with the handgun with head shots to rid of them quicker. Then at the boss, use the shotgun to get a bigger hit diameter making it easier to hit him. When his flunkies interrupt, switch guns to hand gun and pick them off and return to the shot gun to kill the boss. Once you run out of shotgun shells to kill the boss, then stick with the handgun if you're going for accuracy, or machine gun if your going for time. I have over 300,000 points playing this thing just for kicks. I haven't figured out how other players managed 500,000 points, but if your going for just the rewards, this should help with he 2nd boss. The last boss is just hit & run. Collect all 9 rockets & make sure you hit him with all of them to end the chopper quicker. When you're out of missiles, use the machine gun. This one is easier than the 2nd boss.
Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 79 (271 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1252 posts

Sep 29, 2013

I can't remember. I'm sure there's been a few, they just escape me at the moment.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 79 (270 Views)
Sackboy
375 posts

Sep 30, 2013

For me the Clearasil back to shcool dash was the hardest freebie hunting experience for me, took me 10 tries to get the skateboard and rocket skateboard!!!!

Work Hard Play Hard!!!

GHOST_STALKER23 / @Gamergirlamber
Facebook: Amber Gonzales
PSTalent.com
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 79 (242 Views)
Sackboy
375 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Oh I forgot to mention Bootleggers is hard as a rock, not because of the gameplay but because of the long load time and the lag. Took me 3 days just to get in and play the game to get freebies lol :smileyhappy:

Work Hard Play Hard!!!

PSTalent.com
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 79 (216 Views)
Sackboy
382 posts

Oct 1, 2013

The :heart:bike. :womanlol: But it was also the nicest one. :womanvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 79 (210 Views)
Gaming Beast
1326 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2013

FYI -  UC3 Fortune Hunter DONE!!! I challenged myself to try to finish those wave until 10 min - and I FINALLY DID IT! :smileyvery-happy:

Wave 3 was a piece of cake, Wave 1 took a matter of 2 run throughs just to reorient myself through the course, but Wave 2 ... took me 4 tries (it least I was shaving off my time at each pass). Of course, I was able to knock off the grenade one on the way ... but that score of 2,500,000 was a PAIN. I sometime felt that going through a completed wave did not count toward my All-Time total.

So, this space ranks up there in difficulty (though my sniping skills are def. getting better). Happy these rewards are done!!! (Thx Anton and everyone for the tips btw.) :smileyvery-happy:

... ok, the one mini-game i THOROUGHLY hate atm - the Slim Jim one. Just can't seem to complete this objective. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 79 (172 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Oct 6, 2013
You're welcome Goddess Bunny. I try to help people out as much as I can.
Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 79 (161 Views)
Welcoming Committee
7861 posts

Oct 6, 2013
congrats to you ms. bunny on beating UC3 finally :smileysurprised:
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 79 (153 Views)
Sackboy
375 posts

Oct 10, 2013

The ushi-oni companion in the underground mononoke race in edo was also a difficult freebie hunting experience to me, took my 10 tries just to get it. I keep falling in the hole on the ground and the ushi-oni cacthing up on me lol!!!!!

Work Hard Play Hard!!!

PSTalent.com
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 79 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
643 posts

Oct 10, 2013

I believe Getting level 9 in both High Roller and Wet and Wild at the Midway space, were my most challenging freebies, I ever got.

Especially without purchasing a single green ticket.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 79 (180 Views)