Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
12158 posts
 

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

May 18, 2013

Thanks to DUST 514 i have this sexy DUST 514™ EVE Fanfest 2012 Shirt

 

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 121 of 140 (390 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

May 18, 2013

julie_love wrote:

What's wrong with this picture?

 

whats wrong.png


Besides the fact, you're making this thread off topic?

 

Message 122 of 140 (382 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 04/24/2013
Offline
43 posts
 

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

julie_love wrote:

What's wrong with this picture?

 

whats wrong.png


I should say the same thing about your meet and greets, always had to reset my PS3 everytime I went to them.

Message 123 of 140 (353 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
5366 posts
 

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

julie_love wrote:

What's wrong with this picture?

 

whats wrong.png


Besides the fact, you're making this thread off topic?

 


Yeah I don't really see the point or the need for the screen cap. It's not cool and talk about pointing out the obvious. What's your point? I don't get it. :smileyindifferent:

 

The only thing wrong with the picture, is the fact that you decided to take a screencap of it lol.

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig



Message 124 of 140 (320 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

May 18, 2013
My rarest would be my dashing good looks and boyish charms that all the ladies love :smileysurprised: lol
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 125 of 140 (297 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

May 18, 2013

i used to have some but now with that ise thing many other people also have them. but if i had to pick one i would say my predator suit

Message 126 of 140 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
1784 posts
 

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

May 18, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

I'm a rare item on Home and NO ONE has me.


Challenge.... Accepted!  :smileywink:

 

It's about time we had a new Quest in Home. :smileyhappy:

 


I have no idea why, but I'm laughing and blushing.


Hands down... That was one of, if not the most challenging and entertaining Quests I've done in Home... (each task more challenging than the last - thankfully the clues helped a lot) :

 

It also easily had the best reward... Friendship.

 

20130517 042557.jpg

 

Now I can say I have something truly valuable in Home.  :smileyhappy:


Thank you. I had a great evening.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 127 of 140 (246 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2008
Offline
1507 posts
 

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

My unicorn head,From the rewards beta a couple 2 /3 yrs ago..absolutely love it!..:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 128 of 140 (221 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

I actually found 2 of the rarest Items that I've ever found on home recently. almost 5 years and I just found them now. lol, go figure. ..... If you can believe it, they're not even items! :smileyvery-happy: haha  .... they know who they are :smileytongue:

Message 129 of 140 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29231 posts
 

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

May 18, 2013

Good friends are the most valued items in my view. The other stuff is simply stuff. :smileyhappy:

Message 130 of 140 (174 Views)