Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
582 posts

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

May 15, 2013

Anti Zombie Shirt

zombie.png

Resistance Shirt

resistance.png

Lawman Vest

policehome.png

Mafia 2 Hat

mafia.png

Playstation Move

moveh.png

Also the Pink Flamingo Hat, couldn't find the image. These are my top fav for rare items. 

Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 140 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

May 16, 2013

Cool thread! This is what I could come up with without having to dig too much.  :smileyhappy: 

Image32.jpg

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 140 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

May 16, 2013

The rarest item I "think" I have is the Mountain Dew hoody. I remember it was only available as a 7 Eleven exclusive and there were a lot of ppl on here that didn't live remotely near a 7 Eleven. I also got the boat item from EA space that isn't available anymore. I have all of the Saucer Pop things. I guess the word rare would need to be defined a bit more. If you're talking about what I have vs. the rest of the ppl that started when I did then maybe not so much of my stuff is rare, but if you're comparing to someone that started in 2010, 11, 12, or this year, considering that I have a lot of things from spaces that were taken off permanently (Central Plaza, EA, etc.) then a lot of my things are rare.

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 140 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1604 posts

May 16, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

I'm a rare item on Home and NO ONE has me.

Challenge.... Accepted!  :smileywink:

barney.jpg

It's about time we had a new Quest in Home. :smileyhappy:

I have no idea why, but I'm laughing and blushing.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 140 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
878 posts

May 16, 2013
Lots of things but what comes to mind off the top of my head is the Unicorn head and grey with glowing blue lines bottoms from the Playstation Rewards beta. And that railroad train transporter thingie that's now an object from the Hub beta.

Oh! I thought of something that I love- it's available still, but you almost never see it! The giant Polar Bear from the Los Penguini Bros game! That thing is friggin' huge! I use it all the time.
Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 140 (218 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
403 posts

May 16, 2013

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

playstationhomepicture1.jpg

This pair of pants. I don't even remember how I got them.

If memory severs me correctly: Home Managers basically hosted a "Meet-&-Greet"--which was held at a specific time in one of the theater rooms. Those lucky enough to be in an "instance" that Home Management popped into were given a "redeem code" redeemable for those pants. "I recall that much because I got to the theater an hour early (like many) and waited 2 hours afterward. And without prevail I wasn't one of the lucky ones."

Now lets see...my most covenanted rare items would be my "Pink Flamingo Hat, animated 7-11 Slurpee Machines & Cups, hovering/flying Killzone3 Halgast and inFamous Reaper outfits.(I'll try to post a pic this weekend.)

SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 140 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
403 posts

May 16, 2013

Kinney1 wrote:

Anti Zombie Shirt

zombie.png

Resistance Shirt

resistance.png

Lawman Vest

policehome.png

Mafia 2 Hat

mafia.png

Playstation Move

moveh.png

Also the Pink Flamingo Hat, couldn't find the image. These are my top fav for rare items. 

WOW! Somebody likes the "Pink Flamingo Hat" too. Lol! :smileylol:(As mentioned in my post--I post a pic this weekend.) 

SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 140 (203 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29175 posts

May 16, 2013

seattlelite wrote:

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

playstationhomepicture1.jpg

This pair of pants. I don't even remember how I got them.

If memory severs me correctly: Home Managers basically hosted a "Meet-&-Greet"--which was held at a specific time in one of the theater rooms. Those lucky enough to be in an "instance" that Home Management popped into were given a "redeem code" redeemable for those pants. "I recall that much because I got to the theater an hour early (like many) and waited 2 hours afterward. And without prevail I wasn't one of the lucky ones."

Now lets see...my most covenanted rare items would be my "Pink Flamingo Hat, animated 7-11 Slurpee Machines & Cups, hovering/flying Killzone3 Halgast and inFamous Reaper outfits.(I'll try to post a pic this weekend.)

The Blog Jeans were an excellent example of how NOT to reward items. Sad fact of the matter is you need to be at the right instance and have the right people on your list. My recollection was that the limited use codes were also shared with those who never made the event yet who were able to get these.

I'm glad that reward are not rewarded in that way anymore. I did manage to get a pair but it left a bad taste in my mouth to be honest. 

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 140 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

I'm a rare item on Home and NO ONE has me.

Challenge.... Accepted!  :smileywink:

barney.jpg

It's about time we had a new Quest in Home. :smileyhappy:

I have no idea why, but I'm laughing and blushing.

Hands down... That was one of, if not the most challenging and entertaining Quests I've done in Home... (each task more challenging than the last - thankfully the clues helped a lot) :

20130516 235209.jpg

20130517 000812.jpg

20130517 002826.jpg

20130517 005114.jpg

20130517 005720.jpg

It also easily had the best reward... Friendship.

20130517 042557.jpg

Now I can say I have something truly valuable in Home.  :smileyhappy:

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 140 (159 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1584 posts

May 17, 2013
For me, I'd have to say the rarest item I own, is the uncharted outfit from when Home had the Uncharted 2 space and they had a game there a board game like, and you could win the entire outfit, I still have it and admire it being it was hard to get item :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 140 (150 Views)
0 Likes