Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:

Criss Angel table, huh? That reminds me...

CoffinCouch

*flees before anyone goes "RAWR WAVE YOU HAVE THE COFFIN COUCH STILL"*

(to those wondering how? It was a core client update that killed it; I had YLoD at the time, and by the time I got back, the client had been updated again since. It wasn't without cost though; I don't have the rewards from that Halloween, or half of the Winter Wonderland stuff from the same year.)

Lol...I have mine still too. Look! They made it interactive for those of us who still have it. Now we can lay on it and it flies. Oh yeah, it's in my chamber apt....I guess thats a little rare.Juggernaut Home Screenshot_3.jpg

Message 51 of 140 (453 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Dec 16, 2012

myalana wrote:

WaveLightning777 wrote:

Criss Angel table, huh? That reminds me...

CoffinCouch

*flees before anyone goes "RAWR WAVE YOU HAVE THE COFFIN COUCH STILL"*

(to those wondering how? It was a core client update that killed it; I had YLoD at the time, and by the time I got back, the client had been updated again since. It wasn't without cost though; I don't have the rewards from that Halloween, or half of the Winter Wonderland stuff from the same year.)

Lol...I have mine still too. Look! They made it interactive for those of us who still have it. Now we can lay on it and it flies. Oh yeah, it's in my chamber apt....I guess thats a little rare.Juggernaut Home Screenshot_3.jpg

Mya, we could have drinks on that couch, and invite a certain someone over for a party.

Message 52 of 140 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

Dec 16, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Mya, we could have drinks on that couch, and invite a certain someone over for a party.

MmmHmmm....I'll commence bolting it to the floor at once. You bring the Captain please.

Message 53 of 140 (439 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Hunter 2.JPGH

My other pride and joy reward.  The GOLDEN BAT, from SWINGERS.  From the Midway 2.  

Message 54 of 140 (431 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2872 posts

Dec 16, 2012
:^/ If by "rare" we mean no longer available, then I have quite a few from various promotional events / canceled spaces over the years, though somme are more uncommon than others. A few highlights:

• The Killzone3 Flak Jacket and Boots. For me these symbolize the community spirit of everyone working together that week to drive the invading Helgast Army away. I still wear them most of the time, and the friends I made that week are still on my list, though we don't get together often anymore.

• IREM stuff, including the White Yukata top, the four toy robots, and the two Cats Hard at Work dolls. (The yellow one chasing the fish is arguably more rare than the white one from the shooting gallery.) The Spelunker Potion of Imortality (Fake). The cotten candy bags. We were only supposed to be able to get two of the four, but somehow I managed to get all four. The seven chests and torn clothing from the seaside of memories.

• The soda pop cans from the Namco Museum vending machines. The coins from the change machine.

• Various E3 items, such as the NGP handheld from two years ago, or the Peep doll.

;^) -and if by "rare" we include also things that are still available, but most people haven't persevered long enough to earn, then I'll also include the Aurora Champion Apartment. The night time sky there is great for fireworks.
Message 55 of 140 (409 Views)
Fender Bender
3328 posts

Dec 16, 2012

The E3 2010 rewards, mini's Light, EA Poker Bracelet :smileyvery-happy:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 56 of 140 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
707 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

*points at sig* That's here in NA Home too.

Along with that, RLS outfit, Michael Jordan jersey, pants with the Playstation buttons buckle (which was from an event in the theater), Killzone 2 Helghast/ISA pre-order outfits (from early 2009), Infamous Reaper outfit, Top Gun launch outfit, Mafia fedora (RLS exclusive item, rarer than the RLS outfit) and a mess of other crap.

Blue robe is definitely the rarest though. <3

Message 57 of 140 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5010 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Was the Criss Angel Mindfreaking Coffin Couch until update 1.40 STOLE our Rewards!   Home has been downhill ever since... WHY? they never fixed the problem and they ignore our requests to do so... They just don't care!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 58 of 140 (367 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4324 posts

Dec 16, 2012
^ Go back a page or two. Care to explain why others still have it then? I haven't missed a core so Wave's situation doesn't concern everyone.
Message 59 of 140 (354 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32681 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

for me it would be the No Place Like Home shirts, Goldfish Hat/Shark Hat, the PSP 3000 Hat, the Fat Princess Throne, the EA Golden Boxing Gloves and DJ Equipment, the I Met GlassWalls/I Met Locust_Star E3 2010 shirts, the Albert Wesker Sunglasses and the Heavy Rain Gold Trophy decoration.

Message 60 of 140 (341 Views)