Sackboy
448 posts

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

Dec 16, 2012

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

Oh, what about the RLS outfit, mmm what else? Oh the yoda cap... mmm the move hand accessory, mmm I'm pretty sure that the rarest home item must be a code.

A very interesting question would be if there's a very unique item in home besides Jack's "industry" shirt.

rarest item on  home would be that green G virus t shirt.

the tester 2 winner also recieved this beacon above thier head that says "winner" and there's only one of that aswel. 

When I said it must be a code is because if is not the case then hackers can get it too.

I'm not sure about the G-virusshirt, but the Tester reward must be a coded item.

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

Oh, what about the RLS outfit, mmm what else? Oh the yoda cap... mmm the move hand accessory, mmm I'm pretty sure that the rarest home item must be a code.

A very interesting question would be if there's a very unique item in home besides Jack's "industry" shirt.

the tester 2 winner also recieved this beacon above thier head that says "winner" and there's only one of that aswel. 

When I said it must be a code is because if is not the case then hackers can get it too.

I'm not sure about the G-virusshirt, but the Tester reward must be a coded item.

Lol, they're both codes, and they can actually still be hacked if they're redeems.

Nah, it's harder, they would have to know the item's ID or something. Almost impossible.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 140 (608 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4202 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Psp go for your hand as well. Also i won a viking hat before it was available. I ran around looking like flava flav for a week or more, lmao.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 140 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 16, 2012

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

Lol, they're both codes, and they can actually still be hacked if they're redeems.

Nah, it's harder, they would have to know the item's ID or something. Almost impossible.

You're right on the ID part.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 140 (605 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2983 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012
Edit: Must have accidentally hit 'Quote' twice, removed repeated image.  :smileywink:

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

playstationhomepicture1.jpg

This pair of pants. I don't even remember how I got them.

Looks like the Playstation Belt that was a giveaway from an event that was held in the early days of the HCV program, long before I was a part of it.  I tried to get one for myself, but missed out.  Nice one!

My rarest item I still use on a fairly regular basis is the diamond EA Poker bracelet.  

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 140 (603 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1665 posts

Dec 16, 2012

7/11 Slurpee Machine, 

KZ3 Costumes, including Jet Pack, 

Chamber Apartment, 

HOME Anniversary T-Shirts, 

Cole Demo Costume, 

such, & such more Items... 

But I think the rarest Items on HOME are Items I don't have, but i've seen them... 

All Items listed Below were Items that only Existed in HOME for 30 seconds, & then Removed Permanently... 

2nd Zombie Private Space... 

Ultimate Party Yatch, or whatever it's called Private Space... 

Xi Party Furnature Bundle... 

Am I wrong? Are these not the rarest Items you could have?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 140 (592 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Dec 16, 2012

mine has to be this Irem outfit they do not sell it anymore homeg.jpg

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 140 (580 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3844 posts

Dec 16, 2012

I happen to own a lot of rewards mentioned in this thread.... shark hat... psn belt buckle jeans.. etc.

OH, and...

coffin couch.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 140 (553 Views)
Fender Bender
2384 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Hockey

Maybe this Hockey outfit. The bottoms called breezers were never made available for males although the female version had pink breezers as I recall. I don't think the outfits are available anymore and I haven't seen many (if any) others. Included were helmet, top, gloves, and skates. The bottoms I pulled from another outfit. Some people I have seen with hockey sticks and there are generic hockey helmets that were won somewhere in the hub.

I also have a Tester top that has a virtual guitar on the back and some words referencing the Tester on front. (from PS3s show) 

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 140 (534 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2374 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Criss Angel table, huh? That reminds me...

CoffinCouch

*flees before anyone goes "RAWR WAVE YOU HAVE THE COFFIN COUCH STILL"*

(to those wondering how? It was a core client update that killed it; I had YLoD at the time, and by the time I got back, the client had been updated again since. It wasn't without cost though; I don't have the rewards from that Halloween, or half of the Winter Wonderland stuff from the same year.)

*Lockwood Gift Machine Wishlist (updated 1/31): Blaster's Bay, Whimsy Hollow, Iron Fusion Vault (either gender), Drey VIP Room (either gender) *
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 140 (529 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1665 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Yup, yur correct... 

I noticed this durring the Open BETA Update... Way back in the Day... 

An Update can cause Items to be Removed, & all you need to do to Prevent that is... 

Just simply not Log-In, lOl... 

I realized this when everyone said they lost their Closed BETA Items, & i'm like, i'm just glad I didn't Sign-In 

during that Update, !@_@! 

Though, back then it was quite easy to cover the Tracks, now it's like you don't see it comming... 

You never know if you'll loose an Item, or not, it's just one of those things you gotta get Lucky with now... 

Which kinda sux... 

When an Item says It has no Time Limit... It's Life Span is a lie, =(

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 140 (513 Views)
0 Likes