Sackboy
450 posts

Re: What's your most rarest item you own?

Dec 16, 2012

Oh, what about the RLS outfit, mmm what else? Oh the yoda cap... mmm the move hand accessory, mmm I'm pretty sure that the rarest home item must be a code.

A very interesting question would be if there's a very unique item in home besides Jack's "industry" shirt.

Message 21 of 140 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 16, 2012

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

Oh, what about the RLS outfit, mmm what else? Oh the yoda cap... mmm the move hand accessory, mmm I'm pretty sure that the rarest home item must be a code.

A very interesting question would be if there's a very unique item in home besides Jack's "industry" shirt.

rarest item on  home would be that green G virus t shirt.

the tester 2 winner also recieved this beacon above thier head that says "winner" and there's only one of that aswel. 

Message 22 of 140 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4233 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Chamber apt, killzone 3/bioshock outfits from preorders, the very first frosty heads, xi shirt/butterfly/xi trophy, BUZZ 100 shirt, not to mention the spaceship hat i came across (lol, got it here.....) but being in home since the closed beta i have quite a few items, im still **bleep** i never got my cb shirts for being a cbt.
Message 23 of 140 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4233 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Green g-virus shirt? What shirt is that?
Message 24 of 140 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

the tester 2 winner also recieved this beacon above thier head that says "winner" and there's only one of that aswel. 

When I said it must be a code is because if is not the case then hackers can get it too.

I'm not sure about the G-virusshirt, but the Tester reward must be a coded item.

Message 25 of 140 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Killzone 2 Helghast Preorder outfit, No Place Like Home t-shirts,. Two of several of the rarest for me. Goldfish hat is another

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 26 of 140 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 16, 2012

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

When I said it must be a code is because if is not the case then hackers can get it too.

I'm not sure about the G-virusshirt, but the Tester reward must be a coded item.

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

M_C_A_S_ wrote:

Lol, they're both codes, and they can actually still be hacked if they're redeems.

Message 27 of 140 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4233 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Ya i have the fish hat, not to mention the fish ornament and brain on a plate, love those items..
Message 28 of 140 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Also, the PSP hat from the old Events Landing space in February 2009.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 29 of 140 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4233 posts

Dec 16, 2012
I forgot about that hat. Yep, got it.
Message 30 of 140 (515 Views)
0 Likes