Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
624 posts
 

Re: What is the best personal space most people don't have?

Jun 1, 2013
I have the Chamber apt. but how can i get Diesel beach? Thanks :smileyhappy:
Message 11 of 28 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4555 posts
 

Re: What is the best personal space most people don't have?

Jun 1, 2013

GM0530 wrote:
I have the Chamber apt. but how can i get Diesel beach? Thanks :smileyhappy:


You mean the Luxurious Tropical Paradise Beach Crib? To get that personal space, you have to go to the Estates store and get it. It's being sold for $6.49.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 28 (189 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: What is the best personal space most people don't have?

Jun 1, 2013

i like the warhawk space, it has a game and i have never seen anyone else with it.

Message 13 of 28 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4555 posts
 

Re: What is the best personal space most people don't have?

Jun 1, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

i like the warhawk space, it has a game and i have never seen anyone else with it.


I have that personal space. That space would've been so much better if the planes weren't so overly and unbelievably loud. :smileymad:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 28 (180 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 01/31/2011
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: What is the best personal space most people don't have?

Jun 1, 2013
Perhaps the underwater apartment that you acquire as a reward from the fishing game in that one beach apartment. It's a small apartment but it looks really cool and is rare due to the fact you have to win it by playing a game that is in an apartment that you have to buy.
Message 15 of 28 (161 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 01/21/2013
Offline
631 posts
 

Re: What is the best personal space most people don't have?

Jun 1, 2013

VecterVerger wrote:
Perhaps the underwater apartment that you acquire as a reward from the fishing game in that one beach apartment. It's a small apartment but it looks really cool and is rare due to the fact you have to win it by playing a game that is in an apartment that you have to buy.

Whoa, really?! Hmmm, I might have check up that. Do you have pictures of the underwater apartment?

Antonio Xul
Message 16 of 28 (144 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4010 posts
 

Re: What is the best personal space most people don't have?

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

VecterVerger wrote:
Perhaps the underwater apartment that you acquire as a reward from the fishing game in that one beach apartment. It's a small apartment but it looks really cool and is rare due to the fact you have to win it by playing a game that is in an apartment that you have to buy.

Whoa, really?! Hmmm, I might have check up that. Do you have pictures of the underwater apartment?


Underwater Apartment:

 

underwater apt.png

 

Best I could do atm, Anton. Like your signature additions!

 

This has been on my list of things to get on a slow week. Thanks for reminding me about it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 28 (138 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 01/21/2013
Offline
631 posts
 

Re: What is the best personal space most people don't have?

Jun 1, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Anton_Xul wrote:

VecterVerger wrote:
Perhaps the underwater apartment that you acquire as a reward from the fishing game in that one beach apartment. It's a small apartment but it looks really cool and is rare due to the fact you have to win it by playing a game that is in an apartment that you have to buy.

Whoa, really?! Hmmm, I might have check up that. Do you have pictures of the underwater apartment?


Underwater Apartment:

 

underwater apt.png

 

Best I could do atm, Anton. Like your signature additions!

 

This has been on my list of things to get on a slow week. Thanks for reminding me about it.


Thanks & Thanks!

Antonio Xul
Message 18 of 28 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/26/2013
Offline
525 posts
 

Re: What is the best personal space most people don't have?

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

Well, I don't add new friends anymore. Am I a Home billionaire? Probably not. I'm just a spoiled kid. Now I have 75 personal spaces and 1 clubhouse.

 

I think Aurora Champion Apartment is the best free apartment. I just got it last month. I'm at level 116 now. I'll probably get Aurora Showcase Apartment next week. Once I visited my friend's Aurora Showcase Apartment, I think it is quite plain and boring. The Aurora Champion Apartment is much better. I also have the Underwater Apartment. It is a bit small but lovely.

 

Juggernaut Home Screenshot.jpg

 

Message 19 of 28 (124 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/05/2010
Offline
627 posts
 

Re: What is the best personal space most people don't have?

Jun 1, 2013
On this avatar I have over 100 spaces and 5 or 6 clubhouses. I love decorating and co-lead a deco club (and also show a lot of my spaces) which is why I have so many. If you are interested in seeing spaces decorated you might think about joining one of the Home Decorator Guild deco clubs. They are a great way to make friends and to see a lot of spaces too. If you're interested please let me know!

The space I get most comments about is The Space Station space by Digital Leisure. It is $6.99. Most people I show it to don't know it even exists. It has several rewards (I believe 3 or 4) that your friends can get when they visit. The rewards arent grand, but they are rewards if you are a reward collector. LOL Plus there is a game you can play that gives you rewards. (Hench the price tag.) The game is a Station Defense Turret game where you defend the Station against incoming asteroids.

This space came at a time when some of the fancier Lockwood spaces were coming out so it was pretty much looked over by most people. It's also a fun space to deco! If you care to see it I'd be happy to show you.

Another space that gets over-looked a lot, IMO, is the Tuscan Villa Apt. by Sony. It is $4.99 and has a pool and beautiful scenery. I made it a winery. It's small enough that its a lot of fun to deco, but not to small that its boring.
Message 20 of 28 (114 Views)