Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: What do you think of Home?

Sep 14, 2013

I also take my friends SERIOUSLY but thats about it...i love home, its not dying yet. It's a nice place to relax with friends between gaming sessions. That's WHAT i think of home (not HOW). You are welcome for the grammer lesson! Now you might get taken seriously!

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 77 (287 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4785 posts

Sep 14, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

myalana wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

You must become a reg in Off-Topic. Come join us. We have cookies! :smileyhappy:

I don't know...I do love cookies, but I'm much more used to being off-topic in specific threads. To have a whole forum devoted to it confuses me.

Even though it is called Off-Topic some people furious when you don't post on topic. One post not related to the OP and all hell brakes. I will protect you and guide you through the Off-Topics young grasshopper!

Mya needs no protection, it's really not Mya you should be worried about :smileywink:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 77 (263 Views)
VP of Gaming
25585 posts

Sep 14, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

What do you think of Home?

I have fun using PlayStation Home. It's a place I have wanted since the 1980s.

Simply put, I love it.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 77 (256 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

myalana wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

You must become a reg in Off-Topic. Come join us. We have cookies! :smileyhappy:

I don't know...I do love cookies, but I'm much more used to being off-topic in specific threads. To have a whole forum devoted to it confuses me.

Even though it is called Off-Topic some people furious when you don't post on topic. One post not related to the OP and all hell brakes. I will protect you and guide you through the Off-Topics young grasshopper!

Mya needs no protection, it's really not Mya you should be worried about :smileywink:

I don't know... Some people can be cruel. :smileysad:

A little protection from a otter won't hurt anybody. :smileywink:

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 77 (236 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Sep 15, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

How do you think of Home? In other words, how seariously do you take it? In my opinion I see not much point in besides from getting free stuff from now and then. 

:smileytongue:

From, 

A Off-Topic Reg

I think of PlayStation Home as a platform to meet new people and be with many of my friends as well as help other users enjoy Home with any information or assistance they may need.

Games can be very anti-social and most users will just want to "grind" or play seriously which doesn't make room for a very impacting or social environment all the time.

I'm not certain if there is a way to take Home serious or not, I just see it as a place to meet people, play interactive games with others online and participate in community events with each other. So in my opinion It's just a great place to communicate and meet others.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 77 (225 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Sep 15, 2013

I've met some really good ppl on Home over the years and still have lots of fun on there :smileyvery-happy:  I still wake up Wednesday mornings and am excited to "shop" and see what's new.  1 friend I met on Home on day one is still a good friend who I talk to and hang with regularly. Good times for sure :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 77 (224 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9082 posts

Sep 15, 2013
I love Home and have been on it for years. I spend more time on it than games. I have a few hundred games but they dont get the plays from me that they should due to wanting to be in Home. What some don't understand is its rewards and freebies are what drag you in but you have to take part in something to enjoy your time fully. Whether something social or a game or an event or an experience - something that binds you to the service and/or its community. You eventually develop a financial and emotional investment in the content you purchase and people you meet. As you go along you gain more items more acquaintances and then more friends (if you choose). Your options of what to do in while in Home are pretty limitless you can partake in so many different ways really. The games are fun. I miss the old times though - before the Hub & the re-shaping of the service.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 77 (201 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Home is very cleaver smart move by Sony and I honestly think it’s great idea. Home has it draw backs but hey everything has. The day I step out my harbour studio and took my first step in this world I had meet some amazing people who we developed into long terms friends. Four my close online friends I meet in person and one even ask me be bridesmaid. So yes home has its good points. But like in real world there darker side too. I been hurt quite badly on home were I swear I never step near home again but my friends surround me and show me that they were there for me. I never saw home as a game because its real people in home with real feelings etc and you can really hurt someone if you want. Home to me is social media and have remember there good and there bad. One my best memory of home was when I away from my mum and dad day my birthday and my friends threw me party on home and took me by surprise. Its community what make home great and sometimes you have put someone on block because they forgot how to be respectful.      

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 77 (198 Views)
Fender Bender
2426 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Home is like tinker toys and Lincoln logs. Something fun to play with, to create with. Sometimes it has games. I enjoy it either by myself or with friends or people I meet..

Tinker toys and Lincoln logs I could play by myself or as with Home, with friends. Home has more people around than my tinker toy/Lincoln logs days.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 77 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
408 posts

Sep 15, 2013

I see Home just as another videogame that you can play with others. I still love it, although I can't help but feel disappointed in it's missed potential.  

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 77 (186 Views)
0 Likes