Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1036 posts

Re: What are your funniest Home moments?

May 15, 2013

Trouble with their Bikes ? I guess you could call this, his " Swan Song " :smileyhappy:

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 101 of 132 (393 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

May 15, 2013

DIGI FOR PRESIDENT !!!

Message 102 of 132 (393 Views)
Survivor
1680 posts

May 16, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

Nice bodyslam Mur.  Thanks.  Have I mentioned I have violent winds after eating Taco Bell?  :smileyhappy:  Dean

Edited to add:  I didn't say anything about this person being new, I referred to him as a noob, not a newb, of which I do make a distinction.  Perhaps he deserved such treatment, how would you know, it was CP after all.

How childish to make fun of someone's ID. I thought you were a more mature person for some reason, even after reading your "funniest moment" post.

If this persona was a newcomer, regardless of how you spell the slang term, he was asking for help and information and you lied to him as a joke. I think if he was a troll, that would have been part of your story, wouldn't it?

With regard to Mur, I don't see a slam. I just comments on how this person perceives you. It's hardly surprising that a friend would try to make you look like a saint, however misguided that would be when your words speak for themselves, and yourself.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too. I'm going to miss a lot of you as I'm not much of a gamer. You know who you are.
Message 103 of 132 (339 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1173 posts

May 16, 2013

eyescream

My avatar must really not like the video playing at Edo. (This happens everytime I watch it, does it happen for anyone else? It's creepy and sometimes worse disfigurements happen)

Message 104 of 132 (317 Views)
Fender Bender
1513 posts

May 16, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Digitman3 wrote:

Nice bodyslam Mur.  Thanks.  Have I mentioned I have violent winds after eating Taco Bell?  :smileyhappy:  Dean

Edited to add:  I didn't say anything about this person being new, I referred to him as a noob, not a newb, of which I do make a distinction.  Perhaps he deserved such treatment, how would you know, it was CP after all.

How childish to make fun of someone's ID. I thought you were a more mature person for some reason, even after reading your "funniest moment" post.

If this persona was a newcomer, regardless of how you spell the slang term, he was asking for help and information and you lied to him as a joke. I think if he was a troll, that would have been part of your story, wouldn't it?

With regard to Mur, I don't see a slam. I just comments on how this person perceives you. It's hardly surprising that a friend would try to make you look like a saint, however misguided that would be when your words speak for themselves, and yourself.

VioletWinds, it would be refreshing for you to contribute versus attack people who are contributing to the thread topic; whether you agree the moment is funny or not. In my misguided attempt to get you to contribute to this thread topic, please tell me one of your funniest Home moments. Thanks Mur 

Posted Image
Message 105 of 132 (311 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3344 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

What I find sad is the insincerity and false morality of people desperate to villify those they don't like for admittingt to misdemeanours. In all honesty, everyone has mean streaks and done similar things.

To me, someone who admits to enjoying occasional pranks has more credibility than someone who pretends to be nice but t isn't. Anyways, back to the funny moments ay? :smileyhappy:
-----
When LBP Karting came out in EU me and randoms reenacted Mario Kart!! I was a gorilla, some guy wore red and I guess the girl in pink was acceptable as Peach. Fun times and it showed a good space or idea can bring even the worst of people together. :smileyhappy:

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 106 of 132 (303 Views)
MVP Support
6723 posts

May 24, 2013

Some tried to enter the x7 club by force and the bouncers threw her in the trash can

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 107 of 132 (227 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

May 24, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Some tried to enter the x7 club by force and the bouncers threw her in the trash can

she must've smelt really dirty after that

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 108 of 132 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
438 posts

May 24, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

roflmao.gifCOOL Picture.

Message 109 of 132 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5051 posts

May 24, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Omg! That is epic! XD

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 110 of 132 (355 Views)
0 Likes