Welcoming Committee
3888 posts

Re: What are your funniest Home moments?

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Anton_Xul wrote:

After floating through space in my Xi apartment, I got all pixelated when I turned off the Seven Winds feature.

Dropping of the map of a space can be a really cool experience.  Not only do you get an interesting view of the space if you look up as you fall, but if you are patient, you will see your avatar slowly start to vanish into fewer and fewer pixels:

:smileyhappy:

That's terrifying, Anton and Nitrate, I hope you didn't lose anything "important" when you got put back together again. :smileywink:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 132 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4099 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Anton_Xul wrote:

After floating through space in my Xi apartment, I got all pixelated when I turned off the Seven Winds feature.

Dropping of the map of a space can be a really cool experience.  Not only do you get an interesting view of the space if you look up as you fall, but if you are patient, you will see your avatar slowly start to vanish into fewer and fewer pixels:

:smileyhappy:

That's terrifying, Anton and Nitrate, I hope you didn't lose anything important when you got put back together again. :smileywink:

Based on previous nude glitches, Sony has given us the Barbie & Ken doll treatment.. so no bits & bobs were there to be lost in the first place... but thanks for caring. :smileywink:

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 132 (232 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7037 posts

May 11, 2013

943505_183004638522191_1475084695_n.jpg

I'm surprised you didn't opt for someone in the banana suit in the middle. That would have made for  a more memorable pic :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 132 (222 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29012 posts

May 11, 2013

The leather bikini glitch was far from a barbie doll. It was fully rendered anatomically. 

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 132 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4739 posts

May 11, 2013

myalana wrote:

943505_183004638522191_1475084695_n.jpg

I'm surprised you didn't opt for someone in the banana suit in the middle. That would have made for  a more memorable pic :smileywink:

Hehe yeah but that would have been a little too predictable! :smileywink:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 132 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4099 posts

May 11, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The leather bikini glitch was far from a barbie doll. It was fully rendered anatomically. 

Hmmm...  I remember seeing it before they patched it, and while I didn't sit in front of someone or use the camera zoom, the bottom looked like a Barbie doll to me... Even if it was a Brazillion... There still was an important thing missing. :smileywink:

Also, even though it showed the areolas and nipples, it was extremely subtle from my POV at least...

The same was true with the Konami and Billabong nude glitchs... Not that I'm complaining. :smileywink:

LOL  Besides, its only fair, seeing as you ladies get to see our breasts each time we take our shirts off. :smileywink:

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 132 (291 Views)
Splicer
30 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

This is the funniest moment I've had to date :smileylol: the bikes glitched and a friend of mine ended up getting stuck in the air

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 132 (275 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4739 posts

May 11, 2013

xvrj wrote:

This is the funniest moment I've had to date :smileylol: the bikes glitched and a friend of mine ended up getting stuck in the air

Hahaha that is awesome. I really want to see this for myself >_<

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 132 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4099 posts

May 12, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Hmmm...  I remember seeing it before they patched it, and while I didn't sit in front of someone or use the camera zoom, the bottom looked like a Barbie doll to me... Even if it was a Brazillion... There still was an important thing missing. :smileywink:

OK... I definitely stand corrected... the Leather Bikini did include the important part. :smileywink:  It's interesting that nude glitch was from an item developed by Sony, but the ones from other developers don't show that all important priavte part. Hmmmm...

"Like it never happened"

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 132 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4739 posts

May 12, 2013

Me and a couple of friends were at Acorn park a couple of nights ago when we realised there was a Homelings gathering. We went over to say hello ^^

481079_184127828409872_980318713_n.jpg

There was bubbles and white suits everywhere, and even though they intercepted my plans of world domination it was still a great evening and I enjoyed myself immensly! These guys are awesome fun!

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 132 (209 Views)