Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
7671 posts

Re: What Rewards are you missing or want?

Nov 9, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

^ I know of a person who still has theirs, but that's only because they didn't log into Home during that time where those rewards went missing. He missed out on other rewards because of that though, so its kind of a double-edged sword for him. 

Yeah see now if we quit HOME at that time and never did that Update 1.40 we would of never lost our Item!  So in this case it may be a good thing to take a year off and not update Home as we may loose more item's! And if we wait a Year we still have them now!

Arrgg!

I still have that couch and no i didn't quit Home around the time of Update 1.40. I didn't "hack" it either as you have suggested in another thread. I forgot all about it honestly until people started saying they didnt have theirs anymore and I checked my storage.

I've lost a few items, but honestly I've missed many rewards over the years and it just isnt worth my time ranting about. I'm really not that attached to any of the free rewards on here. I guess the only give away item I'd even miss would be the Chamber Apartment. I come for the people I've met, if the freebies disappeared tomorrow, I'd still be here. I won't complain until 2014 if anything goes missing. 

Message 81 of 84 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
778 posts

Nov 9, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

To be fair though, Sony could put an end to a lot of the complaints if they would simply respond to these issues, and just be honest with people.  Instead most of the time they never even respond, or when they do they just say "we are looking into it" and thats the last we ever hear from them on an issue.

If they can't fix an issue (like returning items that were removed from our inventories, and how most active items in a clubhouse only work if the owner is present, which has been a problem for over a year now) then just come out and say it.  It took several months of complaints before they finally claimed the problem with the active items could not be fixed, but they blamed the problem on the way 3rd party debs designated those active items... However even some of Sony's active items no longer work in clubhouses when the owner isn't there.  

Most of the time though they don't even respond, and instead they leave us all guessing what the problem is and wondering when it will get fixed.

The number one problem with Home is the inexcusably bad level of communication from Home managers on outstanding issues.  They are very quick to communicate about new content, but fall mostly silent when it comes to problems with the service.

Sadly, I have to agree with this. I love me some Home but how tech support is handled is my biggest gripe. Adding Joystick_Warrior has been a step in the right direction but more needs to be done.

As far as the missing rewards, this has been a problem for far too long. About two years ago, I and a number of other users had a total loss of all their rewards. It took two months for an official response acknowledging an issue with rewards going missing. I'm not sure if that response was directly related to our problem but it was stated that they would look into ways to restore missing inventory items. We haven't heard anything since then. 

More communication would certainly ease frustration in this forum.

"He's but one man. One man alone cannot fight the future."
-Conrad Strughold, The X-Files

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 82 of 84 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Criss Angle coffin couch. My freind has it, I don't, i earned it and it was removed awhile ago, emailed various people got nowhere.

Not holding my breath on ever getting it back.

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 83 of 84 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Nov 10, 2012

bump

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 84 of 84 (45 Views)
0 Likes