Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 26 2014
By: Cheese-_-Nipper First Son 15 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • s.

Whaddup!?

13 replies 356 views Edited Mar 26, 2014

Whaddup homies and hommettes (if that's a word)

Cheese-_-Nipper here with a special announcement. I got kicked out of wWw and now starting up my OWN fam (like a true OG...ya know?) and I'm looking for some stellar folks to join my ranks. I got loads of nifty positions opened, including some executive level ones. Check 'em out!

Head Honcho - OCCUPIED (by me, of course!)

• Rules the club and strives to turn this into the most OG club to have ever existed!

Honcho's Woman - VACANT

• Tasked with making the Honcho "happy" by doing whatever he deems fit.

Pit Boss (2) - VACANT

• Tasked with keeping the Grunts (below) in line.

Grunt (5) - VACANT

• Tasked with going around fishing for people to join the club. Note: High turnover, enormous stress but lots of room for advancement

Being the awesome guy that I am and loaded with dough, I will probably give PSN cards to people who do my bidding. I'm a pretty demanding guy and expect a lot out of my members. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.

The club will service high net worth clientele in various  secretive VIP functions throughout Home (cuz I got connections), so I will expect that whomever decides to send me an application better check themselves. 

"Are you the right fit? Or you just some dumb twit?"

Hit me up. The name's Cheese-_-Nipper. The coolest guy on the warmest side of the West Cost, baby. :smileyhappy:

PEEEEAAAACCCCEEE! =P

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1383 posts

Re: Whaddup!?

Mar 26, 2014

That has to be the best grammar I've seen from someone in a fam, :smileyindifferent:

and I doubt anyone here would join.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (341 Views)
I Only Post Everything
547 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2014

I will regret this I'm sure, but I can not say nothing. Honcho's Woman? Tasked with making the Honcho 'happy' by doing whatever he seems fit? Really? Is this some sort of sick joke? If it's not........ WOW!!! Thought we had come a little further then that. I really hope no one applies for that position. :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (332 Views)
Limit Breaker
16316 posts

Mar 26, 2014

i-noticed-that-you-re-gangster-i-m-pretty-gangster-myself.jpg

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (329 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Mar 26, 2014

mango2900 wrote:

I will regret this I'm sure, but I can not say nothing. Honcho's Woman? Tasked with making the Honcho 'happy' by doing whatever he seems fit? Really? Is this some sort of sick joke? If it's not........ WOW!!! Thought we had come a little further then that. I really hope no one applies for that position. :smileyfrustrated:

You'd be surprised what some women on Home would do for a lofty position in a fam and some PSN dollas in her wallet. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16316 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Cheese-_-Nipper wrote:

mango2900 wrote:

You'd be surprised what some women on Home would do for a lofty position in a fam and some PSN dollas in her wallet. 

You might be just as surprised at guys who would pretend to be ''lofty'' for PSN money as well :smileywink:

Anyways, Enjoy your fam. Enjoy Home. Play nice and have fun.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (303 Views)
Uncharted Territory
963 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Cheese-_-Nipper wrote:

Whaddup homies and hommettes (if that's a word)

Cheese-_-Nipper here with a special announcement. I got kicked out of wWw and now starting up my OWN fam (like a true OG...ya know?) and I'm looking for some stellar folks to join my ranks. I got loads of nifty positions opened, including some executive level ones. Check 'em out!

Head Honcho - OCCUPIED (by me, of course!)

• Rules the club and strives to turn this into the most OG club to have ever existed!

Honcho's Woman - VACANT

• Tasked with making the Honcho "happy" by doing whatever he deems fit.

Pit Boss (2) - VACANT

• Tasked with keeping the Grunts (below) in line.

Grunt (5) - VACANT

• Tasked with going around fishing for people to join the club. Note: High turnover, enormous stress but lots of room for advancement

Being the awesome guy that I am and loaded with dough, I will probably give PSN cards to people who do my bidding. I'm a pretty demanding guy and expect a lot out of my members. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.

The club will service high net worth clientele in various  secretive VIP functions throughout Home (cuz I got connections), so I will expect that whomever decides to send me an application better check themselves. 

"Are you the right fit? Or you just some dumb twit?"

Hit me up. The name's Cheese-_-Nipper. The coolest guy on the warmest side of the West Cost, baby. :smileyhappy:

PEEEEAAAACCCCEEE! =P

Welcome to the forums,

I assume you are referring to a club on PShome, but you have only 9 of 30 positions announced.

Is this for a project or quest for reward, With a title such as pitboss, do you have gaming machines from Digital Liesure that your looking to play with others..

Never really understood the "fam" thing, are you looking for a girlfriend? w/kids?

anyway.. I have more clubs than I am allowed anyway, and juggling another would just be a nightmare.

You can only have 1 Honcho, and the Honcho is the only one able to decorate a clubhouse, so the Honchette(?) would get real bored real fast.

PSN cards are allways welcome on here, and can be used as a reward for a contests. Buying favor is never frowned upon.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (298 Views)
I Only Post Everything
547 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2014

Cheese-_-Nipper wrote:

mango2900 wrote:

I would be very surprised, and a little saddened if what you say is true. As far as a lofty position goes... Sounds more like bottom of the barrel to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5150 posts

Mar 26, 2014
WAAAAAZUUUUU=~P

Also, pfffffft
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (222 Views)
Lombax Warrior
111 posts