Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 14 2012
By: tonydamiani Survivor 2579 posts

Welcome Granzella and Juggernaut Stores!

28 replies 430 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

If no one have notice they added this 2 new stores to the Shop Tab in the Navigator :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (430 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Re: Welcome Granzella and Juggernaut Stores!

Nov 14, 2012

That is awesome. About time!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (425 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Hooray!!!!

sword-art-online
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Ha!  I wasn't losing my mind.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (359 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Maybe we can get a Granzella Mall store as opposed to simply a Navigator one. Perhaps the same for Juggernaut. :smileyhappy:

Not like I shop at the mall but still.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (316 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Nov 14, 2012

This is huge. Loving juggs cause of minibots, the hover disc, and list goes on.  Also loving granzella, from it's awesome public spaces, and it's unique flavor.

Perish_Song
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (282 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6107 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Speaking of Granzella, those skates are horrible for $3.50, bad animation, no extra emotes,  and whats with Granzella treating USA like a red headed step child and not releasing stuff here? They better learn about the all mighty American Home dollar or they might go the way of  Irem.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9067 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Good they have stores in the navi now. I noticed that they took away the 'sale' items in the normal stores (costumes, threads, etc.) so between the new stores in nav, removal of VERY old sale and outdated new item tabs, and the inclusion of tabs in certain places, I'd say somebody up at SCEA worked on the stores layout a little this update ^_^ THANK YOU. Please refresh the layouts often, and keep new tabs only with new content, CURRENT best sellers etc.
Other regions are very on top of this, updating and retooling often while things are just left to pile usually here. Good work though, glad this happened.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (250 Views)
Sackboy
429 posts

Nov 14, 2012

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Speaking of Granzella, those skates are horrible for $3.50, bad animation, no extra emotes,  and whats with Granzella treating USA like a red headed step child and not releasing stuff here? They better learn about the all mighty American Home dollar or they might go the way of  Irem.

That mighty dollar is pretty weak in value though. Probably need to sell x2 the amount to get the same revenue from other regions. Could be why GZ isn't really focused in releasing. But I still think the real hold up is occuring at SCEA rather than GZ.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (247 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6107 posts

Nov 14, 2012

asfghjklEU wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

That mighty dollar is pretty weak in value though. Probably need to sell x2 the amount to get the same revenue from other regions. Could be why GZ isn't really focused in releasing. But I still think the real hold up is occuring at SCEA rather than GZ.

Could be, but have you ever been to UK Home? 80% of the population is dressed like a noob, where as in the USA 70% of the people have some sort of store bought clothes.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (242 Views)