Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 08 2013
By: XxCuteCupcakexX Lombax Warrior 126 posts

Weird glitch on Home?

5 replies 343 views Edited May 8, 2013
I headed to Acorn Meadows Park, and everyone was blocked except my friends. I exited Home, came back and it said I had no friends on Home. When I traveled back to Acorn, my friend who was not showing as my friend on Home couldn't hear me. What is going on??
 photo ezgifcom-gif-maker_zps80afdb43.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
30 posts

Re: Weird glitch on Home?

May 8, 2013

Yeah, this is a weird bug no one knows what causes it though, this happened to a friend a few days ago and he had to sign out and back in to fix the issue. Home's been full of these weird glitches / bugs lately. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (300 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4861 posts

May 8, 2013

My favorite one is the "A network error has occured, attempting to reconnect" while it pulls you out of the space then boots you! Great fun :smileylol:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (272 Views)
Splicer
30 posts

May 8, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

My favorite one is the "A network error has occured, attempting to reconnect" while it pulls you out of the space then boots you! Great fun :smileylol:

That one annoys me haha it happens to me ALOT while I'm in wardrobe the "www" keeps spinning and I hit select then it pulls me out drobe and OOPS! but of them all "D8" is the best error :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (241 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1956 posts

May 8, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I've been getting that issue quite recently as well, though sometimes I'm lucky enough that it actually reconnects me and there are no problems. :cathappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
222 posts

May 8, 2013

I have found that the issue with everyone being block happens a lot when you are in home and you add someone to your block list while in home, for some reason it blocks everyone in home, the simple fix for me is restarting your ps and come back to home and it usually clears all the ones not intended to be blocked. As for the reconnect, I have yet to ever have it work right, it tries to but in the end it boots me.

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (133 Views)
0 Likes