Re: We Love Home, Glasswalls.

Jan 20, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 151 (493 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Rram..bro I think you interpreted this entirely wrong.

The OP was not brown nosing. In fact the OP was reaching out to Glasswalls in hopes to bridge a gap between the community and how staff not only treats our concerns but addresses them.

You blew this completely out of proportion and misread and misunderstood the entire content. Calling everyone else blind simply because YOU dont see what the OP was saying is pretty ridiculous in itself but now youre hijacking the positive message that the thread and its sentiment contained.

Just stop

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 151 (421 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Stop derailing the post or topic. Mindless bickering between each other to prove who's right and who has the most logic, with the outcome being an award of...nothingg. 

In regards to the original post it pretty much sums up, that the MAJORITY of the populous here on the forums agree, that we enjoy home, but it has been taken into a direction we are dissatisfied and displeased with. We the customers are left with wanting change from those who have become either blind or deaf with their power, in which we no longer have control over. We are left with a sense of helplessness and yet a sliver of hope that maybe we can change things. We feel we have a sense of control because we have financed a majority of what is Home now, yet feel we have no say or consideration in the actions that will effect us

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 151 (414 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1300 posts

Jan 20, 2013

ApolloDecertus wrote:

We the customers are left with wanting change from those who have become either blind or deaf with their power, in which we no longer have control over. We are left with a sense of helplessness and yet a sliver of hope that maybe we can change things. We feel we have a sense of control because we have financed a majority of what is Home now, yet feel we have no say or consideration in the actions that will effect us

Hypothetically, .. if there was  some sort of PS Home virtual item boycott,  do you think that ones in control of Home would listen then?

(inB4 some brainless moron having a knee-jerk reaction/ jumping to stupid conclusion that I am actually suggesting or condoning a PS Home boycott)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 151 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jan 20, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

ApolloDecertus wrote:

We the customers are left with wanting change from those who have become either blind or deaf with their power, in which we no longer have control over. We are left with a sense of helplessness and yet a sliver of hope that maybe we can change things. We feel we have a sense of control because we have financed a majority of what is Home now, yet feel we have no say or consideration in the actions that will effect us

Hypothetically, .. if there was  some sort of PS Home virtual item boycott,  do you think that ones in control of Home would listen then?

(inB4 some brainless moron having a knee-jerk reaction/ jumping to stupid conclusion that I am actually suggesting or condoning a PS Home boycott)

I'm only responding because you addressed me in a manner that is relevant to the subject matter. You guys are lucky it's the weekend. If you noticed in my post I didn't call out any names, doing so will cause a endless amount of arguing and waste of responses cause neither will want to give up due to their egos. If you want to argue do so in PM nobody else needs to know or even cares about whoever is right, we want to get to the solution of the problem.

Now that I have addressed that, back to your question. Do you think a boycott would be effective? Actually no, I think Home is an investment, and as soon as Sony sees it's no longer being supported it will loose interest. To be honest I don't know how much of an impact Home has on them finacially. If it is a big deal and it really pulling in some cash, besides the trivial instances of these fam kids, spending their allowances on items, or the rare and few that buy anything, it might be a considerable amount, who knows. I would only suggest boycotting if you feel as if though your money is being misspent, or no longer support the direction it's heading. I know I have found new ways to spend my money, and the last time ive bought anything big was the palace from Juggernaut, other than that nothing big has interested me enough. So do as you please.

On a different note, we all have similar interests and I find it a bit puzzling someone hasn't formed a club that outreaches to those who have complains and effectively tries to bind together to hold a more focused organized complaint.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 151 (373 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2884 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Friendly reminder to please keep all posts on-topic!:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 151 (314 Views)
Wastelander
591 posts

Jan 20, 2013

ApolloDecertus wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

ApolloDecertus wrote:

I'm only responding because you addressed me in a manner that is relevant to the subject matter. You guys are lucky it's the weekend. If you noticed in my post I didn't call out any names, doing so will cause a endless amount of arguing and waste of responses cause neither will want to give up due to their egos. If you want to argue do so in PM nobody else needs to know or even cares about whoever is right, we want to get to the solution of the problem.

Now that I have addressed that, back to your question. Do you think a boycott would be effective? Actually no, I think Home is an investment, and as soon as Sony sees it's no longer being supported it will loose interest. To be honest I don't know how much of an impact Home has on them finacially. If it is a big deal and it really pulling in some cash, besides the trivial instances of these fam kids, spending their allowances on items, or the rare and few that buy anything, it might be a considerable amount, who knows. I would only suggest boycotting if you feel as if though your money is being misspent, or no longer support the direction it's heading. I know I have found new ways to spend my money, and the last time ive bought anything big was the palace from Juggernaut, other than that nothing big has interested me enough. So do as you please.

On a different note, we all have similar interests and I find it a bit puzzling someone hasn't formed a club that outreaches to those who have complains and effectively tries to bind together to hold a more focused organized complaint.

Its about time someone brought this up... for all the people saying we should stop spending money on home. you guys need to realize... We stop spending money on home, they wont bother to change their ways, theyll just look at it and say "oh, well, theres no point in keeping this around" and pull the plug.. dont give them an excuse..

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 151 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1300 posts

Jan 20, 2013

RankoSao wrote:

Its about time someone brought this up... for all the people saying we should stop spending money on home. you guys need to realize... We stop spending money on home, they wont bother to change their ways, theyll just look at it and say "oh, well, theres no point in keeping this around" and pull the plug.. dont give them an excuse..

Thats probably what Sony would do, but i think some of the developers like LKWD , Granzella and nDreams only produce items for PS Home ( im not postiive about  whether this is accurate , nor do I care if its not) . So basically, what about all the content developers of Home?

If there was a hypothetical boycott of Home content, would Sony just pull the plug on the service knowing that some companies depend on it for income?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 151 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jan 20, 2013

RankoSao wrote:

ApolloDecertus wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

ApolloDecertus wrote:

It's not even a matter of that, it puts us in an awkward position where we want to stay if things change, but if they don't we're stuck with something that displeases us from what we want. Keep in mind also I said I am unaware of how much of a pillar home is to sony, it could be that they gain a lot of substantial income

You need to keep in mind Sony is the one in control, regardless of our spending. If you don't like it, stop spending, don't do it because you are expecting them to change, because that is out of your control.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 151 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

Jan 20, 2013

RankoSao wrote:

Sadly, its a lose-lose situation.

If people keep giving them money they'll think the mediocre crap they've been doing for the last couple of  years is a-okay and continue to do it. Home gets exponentially worse and eventually its hollow shell dies.

If people don't give them money they'll shut it down since its no longer turning a profit.

Either way the users suffer.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 151 (243 Views)
0 Likes