Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Re: We Love GlassWalls Thread

Jan 20, 2013

ROFLMAO at all theses GW threads lol this is to funny.....

Message 11 of 18 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Jan 20, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I don't think it is fair the way everyone is taking potshots at GlassWalls.  He is only human and I think the comment that he made to forum person was justified and also shows that he cared enough to break from authority figure to expressing  a human emotion.  I also think it is wrong what she said and I think she owes GlassWalls an apology.  If someone truly cares about Home they would not let their ego get in the way of what is best for Home.  Do we embrace anarchy and disrespect where wil it end?  If GlassWalls allows a cheap shot or cheap joke to slide everybody will start up with their little digs.  I personally admire him for the smackdown and also made me have respect for him.  I doubt seriously he wanted to say it but it shows he has heart.   A robot employee would say nothing. 

it's called comic of repetition in my country....

WATIGOT.jpg

Message 12 of 18 (377 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jan 20, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

butt_kissing_photo_ew0l.jpg 

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Message 13 of 18 (362 Views)
Survivor
1721 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I should report a lot of you for inappropriate content but I will give you a break. 

So all this time that GW has been around and you cant think of one good thing to say?

Message 14 of 18 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jan 20, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

So all this time that GW has been around and you cant think of one good thing to say?

The staff members who use the GlassWalls account to communicate with us have done a good job with fooling people into thinking it's a single person using it.

Message 15 of 18 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1721 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Mister_Squidgy wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

The staff members who use the GlassWalls account to communicate with us have done a good job with fooling people into thinking it's a single person using it.

How do you know that?

Message 16 of 18 (285 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
661 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Even though i LOLd at this thread. N seems like its reason for exzisting was for kudos. Heres some good thoughts on Mr.Walls.

Back when he was head moderator he came up with the HCV program,now there are good n bad feeling from all on this subject but it was n is a good program. Giving ppl who like to help others with a position to do so. N i know i know "ya dont need a becon to help" but when you see one it helps to make it less "scary" to ask questions.

When he was upgraded to management he was all out! Attending events n mingling with the community. Even made a "Home video" with us for a 4th of july event (when plaza had night sky n fireworks). He even designed the rewards. Same with the first E3 booth in home.

He was always pleasent n personable when talked to. He brought us some decent events with ppl from the tester n such. Amoung others. I could go on n on about this.

But it just seems like all that has been lost. Change in perspective of Home? Maby. Busy doing other thing? Quite possibly. But i see that as a lot of the reason for the anger n such pointed in his direction. But thats my personal opnion.

I have no quams with him in any way (as for i dont personally know him). But it does seem that maby sight has been lost on what Home was about n now is. And the management are the only ones who can do anything about. And for being management he must expect to come under fire from time to time. N i believe he gets the most of it because he made himself the face of Home. But lets not forget L_S also. Hes just not at vocal n such so lots dont think he exzists.

So in closing i dont think anyone is attacking him personally (even though any attack is hurtful) we just see Home straying far from the orignal path. N to ppl who love Home they try to give opinions n such to maby get it back on track to no avail. I know not all decisions are exclusively his (he has bosses also) but we would like more communication be it good or bad. N with nothing comes anger n such thats leads to thing like we have now. We just wanna know we are heard n our opinions are taken seriously. With good communication comes good output on all sides.

Thanks for reading
BigMak43

Message 17 of 18 (261 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
394 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Since the conversation seems to have run its course, this conversation will now be locked

Message 18 of 18 (232 Views)