Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 19 2013
By: AbysmalDawna Survivor 1721 posts

We Love GlassWalls Thread

17 replies 869 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

I don't think it is fair the way everyone is taking potshots at GlassWalls.  He is only human and I think the comment that he made to forum person was justified and also shows that he cared enough to break from authority figure to expressing  a human emotion.  I also think it is wrong what she said and I think she owes GlassWalls an apology.  If someone truly cares about Home they would not let their ego get in the way of what is best for Home.  Do we embrace anarchy and disrespect where wil it end?  If GlassWalls allows a cheap shot or cheap joke to slide everybody will start up with their little digs.  I personally admire him for the smackdown and also made me have respect for him.  I doubt seriously he wanted to say it but it shows he has heart.   A robot employee would say nothing. 

Message 1 of 18 (869 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4320 posts

Re: We Love GlassWalls Thread

Jan 19, 2013
Message 2 of 18 (860 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4320 posts

Jan 19, 2013
I think we need to thank both of them for bringing some entertainment to our forums.
Message 3 of 18 (814 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3672 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

I'd hardly call that a "smackdown."

I actually thought what she said was pretty funny.

Message 4 of 18 (765 Views)
I Only Post Everything
869 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Gotta love the suck ups and booty kissers. My eyes just rolled so hard I almost traveled back in time.

Message 5 of 18 (762 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jan 19, 2013

He only 'expects better' in terms of hoping everyone has a brown nose. :/ I've met users he's PM'd about backing off when they used to eat up everything he says, as if having an opinion other than he's great is a horrible thing to do.

I'm not gonna have sympathy for someone who disappears when things get rough, especially when it's part of the job. He only responds and posts when things are going to his liking, but the second things get nasty he poofs, like a riot-control officer dropping his shield and running, or the United Nations having representatives stick their fingers in their ears and start humming loudly if someone mentions war, it's embarrassingly unprofessional.

I love Home, hate how poorly it's being managed, and find it pathetic that our representative staff can't do their job. "We love GlassWalls"... I'd love to see him be around for the hate for a change, it's the same job, nobody said it'd be an easy one.

Please note, I'm not attacking GW as a person and have no personal qualms with him, this is strictly towards his work ethics as our spokesman. But if we defend his PSN ID as a person, we forget that the person is there for a job, I don't know him as a friend so I only know what I see here in his 'workplace'.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 6 of 18 (696 Views)
Survivor
1721 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I havent received one kudo.  Maybe im not part of the in-crowd but you know what I am proud no one has given me a kudo, I think it proves that there is some thing happening here what it is aint exactly clear .  I think its time we all stop, children whats that sound everybody look around.  I guess what Im trying to say is  "CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG".?

Message 7 of 18 (612 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3672 posts

Jan 19, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I havent received one kudo.  Maybe im not part of the in-crowd but you know what I am proud no one has given me a kudo, I think it proves that there is some thing happening here what it is aint exactly clear .  I think its time we all stop, children whats that sound everybody look around.  I guess what Im trying to say is  "CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG".?

Well you don't exactly have the best track record on the forums.

Message 8 of 18 (594 Views)
Survivor
1721 posts

Jan 19, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Which reminds meof the qoute by Groucho Marx  "I'm a little suspicious of any club that would have me as a member".

But lets try to stay on topic which is GlassWalls appreciation thread.

Message 9 of 18 (566 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3672 posts

Jan 19, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Which reminds meof the qoute by Groucho Marx  "I'm a little suspicious of any club that would have me as a member".

But lets try to stay on topic which is GlassWalls appreciation thread.

There's enough sucking up on the forums as it is.

Message 10 of 18 (557 Views)