Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 09 2013
By: TSUNADE1224 Welcoming Committee 3614 posts

*Warning* Killer Plants does not save progress

17 replies 334 views Edited May 9, 2013

After enjoying several rounds of the game and completing tasks, I come back to find out that it deleted all of my completed tasks and my progress did not save and Im back to the tutorial mission.  *Sigh*  This is really frustrating :smileymad: Just wanted to give everyone else a heads up.

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (334 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: *Warning* Killer Plants does not save progress

May 9, 2013
Good to know. I was planning to not even enter the space just to avoid the T-shirts (got too many of those accidentally from Yeck Land), but now I really don't want to play. Sounds like the same saving problem RC Rally had and why I never went back there.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (333 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1948 posts

May 9, 2013
Thank you very much for the heads up Tsunade, I'll be sure to watch for that when I visit the space later.

Take care.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (313 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

May 9, 2013

Has this happened to anyone else? I am wondering if this is an across the board error, or just an isolated incident.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
359 posts

May 9, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Has this happened to anyone else? I am wondering if this is an across the board error, or just an isolated incident.

No this is not an isolated incident, it has happened to me as well. Also on the right side of the screen there is a box that is suppose to keep your high scores for each level and even while in the game it Never recorded a single score.

As a bit of a side note I also has a few problems just getting into the game, one of the times I couldn't even get past the main screen and had to exit the game to a personal space, the other times it would get to the screen to load the actual game play and just sat there saying "Loading" and never went any further again having to leave the game to a personal space and trying again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 10, 2013

It has happened to me also.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 10, 2013

I hope this issue is fixed, it looks like a fun little game, but I see no reason to keep playing if it can't save

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3614 posts

May 10, 2013

This is the reply from tech support

Joystick_Warrior wrote:
Hey Tsunade. Thanks for bringing this up, the devs are currently working on a fix to resolve this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

J_W

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (124 Views)
Survivor
1440 posts

May 10, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Joystick_Warrior wrote:
Hey Tsunade. Thanks for bringing this up, the devs are currently working on a fix to resolve this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

J_W

Good to hear.  This definitely looks like my type of game.  I played the tutorial and was looking forward to playing the entire game, but now I'll stick to Cutthroats till the fix.  Thanks for the heads up.  :smileyhappy:  Dean

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (121 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7514 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

J_W

Good to hear.  This definitely looks like my type of game.  I played the tutorial and was looking forward to playing the entire game, but now I'll stick to Cutthroats till the fix.  Thanks for the heads up.  :smileyhappy:  Dean

Do you ever do anything else Dean? :catvery-happy: I just played through the first level and haven't gone back yet. Perhaps I'll wait til I hear a fix has been implemented as I don't relish the thought of advancing much without being able to pickup where I left off.

*chocolate for Penny

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (116 Views)