Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 26 2013
By: TSFRJ PlayStation MVP 4982 posts
Offline

Wardrobe sorted by developer

12 replies 232 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

Is it possible for HOME developers to add a wardrobe list setting by developer? The list by new, purchased, last used option are okay, there are time though if by developer was an option would be faster for me. Is the HOME core system able to do that? If i's possible then i'll add to suggestion thread. For now im just wondering if thats possible or if would require to massive of code rewriting?

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (232 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29168 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe sorted by developer

Jan 26, 2013

OH I think that would be possible. We certainly need better search features. One has to wonder when and if they'll ever do it.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
4982 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe sorted by developer

Jan 26, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

OH I think that would be possible. We certainly need better search features. One has to wonder when and if they'll ever do it.


I hope it be an icon option along with the head hands torso, etc theyadd icon ther that says developer then upon selecting it would then bring up ascreenof developer iconssimilar to store icon chips. If it's easier to do then simple sort by dev option under the L1 R1 search options would be oaky

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe sorted by developer

Jan 26, 2013

Perhaps removing the shopping option from wardrobe, then adding the search feature in it's place would do justice.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (211 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
4982 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe sorted by developer

Jan 26, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Perhaps removing the shopping option from wardrobe, then adding the search feature in it's place would do justice.

 


sounds good. rather have a dev sort icon than all those pointless store icons

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29168 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe sorted by developer

Jan 26, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

OH I think that would be possible. We certainly need better search features. One has to wonder when and if they'll ever do it.


I hope it be an icon option along with the head hands torso, etc theyadd icon ther that says developer then upon selecting it would then bring up ascreenof developer iconssimilar to store icon chips. If it's easier to do then simple sort by dev option under the L1 R1 search options would be oaky


Well we have so many developers. I'd love a tab for them like in the stores. Anythink to improve sorting of inventory to display what you want from keywords like bathing suits to shorts to developer and so on would be so very welcome by the community. 

 

Many of us like to mix and match our clothing. Save slots are one thing but those aren't really the key things many of us who buys lots of stuff are looking for. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe sorted by developer

Jan 26, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Perhaps removing the shopping option from wardrobe, then adding the search feature in it's place would do justice.

 


sounds good. rather have a dev sort icon than all those pointless store icons


Only reason the shopping bag is partially useless in the wardrobe. Your shopping experience is limited, you can't choose what stores or items you want to see. It's random.

It'll even bring up items you've already purchased at times, which is pointless.

 

Removing that, giving the user a search function instead to search by developer would work out better. Sure it may take some to code, with database and all. Though, it can be done. If Sony Home dev team sees that works better, than what they have already implemented there.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2009
Online
3021 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe sorted by developer

Jan 26, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

Is it possible for HOME developers to add a wardrobe list setting by developer? 


I put that in the suggestions thread a couple months back.  People seemed to like the idea.  Hopefully they make it happen eventually.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (169 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/19/2008
Online
3602 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe sorted by developer

Jan 26, 2013

Yea something like that would def help to find certain items easier.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (154 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/01/2003
Online
3156 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe sorted by developer

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

I would really like it if they changed the "Already Purchased" tag in the store when viewing content you've already bought to be "Wear Now" so that when it's selected, it dresses your avatar in those items.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (146 Views)