Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 16 2013
By: SkitzStatus Splicer 30 posts

Want some rewards?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 561 views Edited May 16, 2013

Hey homies! OK so, I recently got the PODI fire works system, and I really really want all of the rewards for it .9 for owner, and 8 for guest.But apparently how the machine gives them is a bit tricky.I need ppl to come watch the display and make the machine "happy" and it will hand out the rewards to me n guest.the order in which it does I don't know,sorry,but I'd like to host a firework party to help me and the guest get them.YAY PARTY! LOL so, if you want these rewards PLUS MORE,send me a request with the word "fireworks"

Here's a list of rewards you can get if you come.will have them between 2am est - 4am est tonight and Tom row.will do again upon request

Podi-

M/F eye protectors (glasses item)

M/F fire lighters,4 diff colors but 4 diff items. gold,pink,green,purple, (Hand item)

Cinco de mayo pinata-

M/F pinata bat (hand item)

M/F blind fold ( glasses item)

Pile of Mexican candies ( ornament)

Gift of the Irish-

Prancing leprachaun clovers (locomotion)

Easter basket

Chocolate bunny head (head item)

Barons eggcellent plan - Sorry I'm getting lazy lol here's a link to see REWARDS

Also,the following game cabinets will be there.

Clusterpuck

Scribble shooter

Mad blocker

Electro kid

Savage cosmos

Superhero madhouse

Trigger happy in a box

Frogger

Centipede

A game about bouncing

Is being held at the Aurora champion apartment,so if you haven't seen this neat space,here's your chance to check it out!

Thanks very much to anyone who will be attending :-) 

Message 1 of 5 (561 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Re: Want some rewards?

May 16, 2013

You've got a very nice setup for a rewards party, there. There are a few I don't have and would like to get, myself. Unfortunately the time is a bit late for me (working today and field trip with this kiddies tomorrow). Good luck, and I hope you have a nice turnout!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
30 posts

May 19, 2013

Thanks Julian,and yes I ended up getting all the PODI rewards,so thank you to all who participated.a few people send me a request for it,but weren't on,if you did I added you and feel free to ask when you see me on if you'd still like the rewards.That goes for you to Julian.

Message 3 of 5 (334 Views)
PlayStation MVP
763 posts

May 19, 2013

I need one of those rewards so I may drop by and try to get it tonight if that is ok. Ill send a friend request a bit later tonight. 

Message 4 of 5 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

May 19, 2013

SkitzStatus wrote:

Thanks Julian,and yes I ended up getting all the PODI rewards,so thank you to all who participated.a few people send me a request for it,but weren't on,if you did I added you and feel free to ask when you see me on if you'd still like the rewards.That goes for you to Julian.

Thanks, Skitz. I might just take you up on that. Glad to hear the party was a success!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 5 (222 Views)
0 Likes