Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

Re: WHEELCHAIRS!!!!!!!!

Jun 1, 2013

SRDRACCO wrote:

being permanently disabled and in a chair for the rest of my life let me assure you it is not fun .. what idiot thought that turning a disability into an item to ride around in for amusement was a good thing? plz sony just out of simple common sense don't think about revenue and take the chairs out of store. to some ppl it is not only offensive but a needless reminder of something that we try hard to deal with

Where's the GUNS!!!!!! and KNIFES!!!! thread petitioning to remove those items as victims of shootings and stabbings....?  Personally I'm not offended by items, I'm offended by people that use communication to hurt others...

Only my close friends know who I am and my story in a part of my life... Judge me I don't care you don't know me and I probably don't want to know you in that matter...

My bottom line is if you dislike something so much there's nothing from stopping you to leave, ignore, or delete Home..

And don't let me catch you flying around on Home either I find that offensive since I cant do it in real life..

BTW OP I guess playing games that mame and kill people is OK...
http://psnprofiles.com/SRDRACCO

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 81 of 124 (172 Views)
Survivor
1840 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Was about to say. "Sorry, my bad" Then I looked at it....

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 82 of 124 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jun 1, 2013
just because you dont agree that dont make it wrong jimmy .. i got as much right to voice my opinion as you do .. and if your saying i am trying to hurt someone plz show me where i did that?
Message 83 of 124 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

Jun 1, 2013

SRDRACCO wrote:
just because you dont agree that dont make it wrong jimmy .. i got as much right to voice my opinion as you do .. and if your saying i am trying to hurt someone plz show me where i did that?

I never said you don't have the right do anything.. Voice all you want I voiced mine and added some suggestions... I never said your trying to hurt anyone either I clearly pointed out what I feel is hurtful, peoples communications are, not items just like people kill people not the weapons they use..

So we go on our separate paths in life and do what we do....

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 84 of 124 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jun 1, 2013
Well this is clearly a discussion that needed to be had since the last I chimed in! I even visited home to see how it was going. I never come here.

Just remember that everyone has opinions and all of us have feelings one way or another on every topic. Try to remain objective with one another and come to understanding or a solution. Personal attacks solve nothing, from either side.

This has been a heck of a discussion so far. It may not be one that can be resolved. Some people don't like the chairs with valid reasons why, others don't mind or embrace them for their own reasons.

My personal opinion this: if the people that do embrace the chairs aren't making light of it or being disrespectful to those that do need their assistance in real life let them enjoy what they have chosen to represent themselves with. Embracing and sharing something like this only raises awareness and positive reinforcement to treat those who do need mobility assistance just like everyone else. Am I currently in a wheelchair? No. I have however spent some time in one and made a few friends while I was.

That being said. I have a friend ( second hand info I know but don't expect him to post here because he isnt a PS user) he asked me to share something on his behalf about this. He says "someone that offended by just seeing the visual of a wheelchair in a game; is someone who let it defeat them." His words. He went on to say "a chair isn't a symbol of weakness, it's a symbol of strength. It shows you never gave up." I find that inspiring.
Message 85 of 124 (143 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jun 1, 2013
just trying to understand what you mean by your wording .. nothing more
Message 86 of 124 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jun 1, 2013
welcome back GOW it has been interesting to say the least but i been good .. ppl been derogatory alot .. i been good ..lol
Message 87 of 124 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jun 1, 2013
nvr giving up is what got me in chair .. seriously .. but i not trying to invalidate your friends opinion
Message 88 of 124 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Jun 1, 2013
Since, for some reason, it won't let let me kudo you, GOW, well spoken. Thank you for bringing this back to a rational discussion... for now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 89 of 124 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16539 posts

Jun 1, 2013

SRDRACCO wrote:

If this is true, Why the hateful PM to me? Not cool. I read like the first sentance and had to put you on ignore SRDRACCO. Speak truth please.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 90 of 124 (87 Views)