Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1979 posts

Re: WHAT'S UP WITH THE MERCIA BUG FIX?

Oct 13, 2012

No formal announcement, yet anyway. 

Someone should hit LKWD up on Twitter and ask em about it. I've been wondering this myself. It's already 3 days past my prediction....so I didnt win. LOLZ

I bought the purchasable Khul Bow and the Ranger armour and I've been dying to use them. But I wont play as long as its "buggy".

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 82 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: WHAT'S UP WITH THE MERCIA BUG FIX?

Oct 19, 2012

Its been past two weeks!

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 82 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

Re: WHATS UP WITH THE MERCIA BUG FIX?

Oct 19, 2012
Might as well put this on the back burner. Seems LKWD already has. I doubt they will do anything TO or FOR Mercia untill after the holidays are over. Prolly next year. Now, they have Uproar out...and LKWD seems to think they can juggle them both.

Good luck with that.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 82 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2948 posts

Oct 19, 2012

im thinking its out of thier hands right now, they said it was sent off to Q&A so its most likely sony dragging their feet with it

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 82 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Maybe devs should focus on ONE game they release, and stay focused on that for a while before creating and even releasing another one. Just saying....

Lockwood is pretty good to us, that's why I'm not completely slamming them for almost up and leaving Mercia at the moment.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 82 (152 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 19, 2012

I made a bet with that dude jers.  So sad. what has taken place.  i wonder what I should get from the gift machine.  Im very disappointed with Home and the way it has been ruinning lately.   Im here to collect now!

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 82 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

Oct 19, 2012
"We've fixed A LOT of the issues you've been reporting and will be submitting a new version to Sony next week for their QA team to test. You can expect this version to go live in the not-too-distant future, but as you can imagine, we don't have an exact date at the moment."
http://www.facebook.com/MerciaFracturedRealms?ref=stream

That was submitted almost a month ago, back on Sept 20th.

They say they have fixed most of the issues in Mercia, mkay...BUT
1) You still cant repeat the Queen Beetle quest, once its done. If you try, the portals wont be active the 2nd time around and wont let you in to fight the Queen.

2) You cant complete the Ancient Turtle quest more than once, either. If you try, you can kill the turtle (if it spawns) and open the chest full of rubys...but these 2 quests will always appear on your screen if you restart them once you beat the game. To my knowledge, this still hasnt been fixed.

Also...creatures still arent spawning when theyre supposed to, where theyre supposed to, and people are still falling thru the floor into the void.

So...idk what they "supposedly" fixed, but i dont see much of a change. It still has a lot of work and a long way to go. If it's still in QA for all this time, maybe thats a good thing. Perhaps the public version shouldve remained in QA a lot longer too...then they wouldnt be having to backtrack and work so hard to fix the things that never shouldve slipped thru, in the first place.

Idk when this "new" version is coming and apparently LKWD doesnt either. I just hope it's soon. A lot of people spent actual cash on weapons and armour, myself included on this game. I want to see it rise to its potential...and not be held back by bugs, glitches and noob dev mistakes.

Sorry to whoever lost their bets on this one. I fear we got a lot longer to wait. -_-
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 82 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Its been enough time for them to fix it, 3 weeks and nothing! Truly  sad, they are going to write off this game. I'm glad I was able to complete it, it didn't work right!   Home, has been a huge disappointment.   I use it less and less each day.   The Midway prize game, is fake and bogus.  We haven't seen one winner on here.   I will stop using the forums as well, because they aren't listening to us. They don't listen to our suggestions and reporting issues, WE just sound like a broken record!   Who really cares what different regions, are getting. Each one is different and will stand out from one another. Yes, N.A. Team is very slow!   

Someone needs to pay up. I don't even know what to get from the gift machine.  I'm glad I made this bet to prove a point!

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 82 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1690 posts

Oct 19, 2012

I'm still waiting on the "Arcade" gameplay on Sodium 2 we were expecting soon from Lockwood...

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 82 (112 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

I'm still waiting on the "Arcade" gameplay on Sodium 2 we were expecting soon from Lockwood...

Good luck with that!

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 82 (107 Views)