Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: WHATS UP WITH THE MERCIA BUG FIX?

Sep 28, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

This game hasn't been fixed yet!  Such a shame to.  I wouldn't get my hopes up that they will fix it.  It didn't get fixed this week and probably won't, unless they update the game.  Just a dead issue like UFC public space was. 

I don't believe it to be a dead issue but unless we know something some others don't then I will just wait and see. Anything beyond that is a guess.

Would you like to make a bet!  :smileyhappy:      I believe it's a dead issue 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 82 (227 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28998 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Lockwood has a track record of listening to the community. I trust they'll find a fix for the game. Personally I think it could have used a few more weeks of Beta testing especially given the problems we've had since general release.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 82 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Lockwood has a track record of listening to the community. I trust they'll find a fix for the game. Personally I think it could have used a few more weeks of Beta testing especially given the problems we've had since general release.

Hope your're right!  It would be a shame, if they write this off like the UFC place. I completed the game, didn't buy anything.  :smileyhappy:  But weird, how I couldn't kill the QUEEN, it wouldn't appear.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 82 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
15920 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

This game hasn't been fixed yet!  Such a shame to.  I wouldn't get my hopes up that they will fix it.  It didn't get fixed this week and probably won't, unless they update the game.  Just a dead issue like UFC public space was. 

I don't believe it to be a dead issue but unless we know something some others don't then I will just wait and see. Anything beyond that is a guess.

I call. I say there Will be a fix (The Blue screen issue)  within 3 weeks from today. Winner get's whatever one thing they want from the Lockwood gift machine from the loser. agreed? 

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 82 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

I call. I say there Will be a fix (The Blue screen issue)  within 3 weeks from today. Winner get's whatever one thing they want from the Lockwood gift machine from the loser. agreed? 

I was going to bet at 20$ PSN CARD!   3 week rule sounds good to me!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 82 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
15920 posts

Re: WHAT'S UP WITH THE MERCIA BUG FIX?

Sep 28, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

I call. I say there Will be a fix (The Blue screen issue)  within 3 weeks from today. Winner get's whatever one thing they want from the Lockwood gift machine from the loser. Agreed? 

Can't make monetary bets here.

3 weeks from today deadline. Save your bookmark. Winner gets to pick which Lockwood gift item they want from the loser.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 82 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

I call. I say there Will be a fix (The Blue screen issue)  within 3 weeks from today. Winner get's whatever one thing they want from the Lockwood gift machine from the loser. Agreed? 

Can't make monetary bets here.

3 weeks from today deadline. Save your bookmark. Winner gets to pick which Lockwood gift item they want from the loser.

Sounds good to me. I bet a million to 1, my QUEEN, will never appear again!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 82 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2948 posts

Sep 28, 2012

i asked lockwood on FB what was with the delay, here is their answer

some of us were wondering, what happened to the bug fixes for mercia? you said they were going to go through on the 26th, but it seems like it was delayed or they did nothing

Like · · about an hour ago

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 82 (183 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28998 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

pyrodragon5 wrote:

some of us were wondering, what happened to the bug fixes for mercia? you said they were going to go through on the 26th, but it seems like it was delayed or they did nothing

Let's hope they are doing well with the game. It's a really fun one for me at least. I hit fame 30 twice in beta and am at fame 25 with my alternate account. I've been waiting to hear a fix is in place before going back to play.

Hopefully this will go live next week. 

I'd love to see Lockwood update the game so we can play more levels and so on. I know I'm enjoying the rewards from the game. They are excellent. 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 82 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
15920 posts

Sep 28, 2012

pyrodragon5 wrote:

Quality assurance can take a while. Grrr... bet is set.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 82 (172 Views)
0 Likes