Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 30 2009
By: dbchristy Hekseville Citizen 334 posts

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

26 replies 4 views Edited Aug 30, 2009

What the hell happened to the trophie room and the sports room that were promised way back in 07

look at the original home trailer from way back in 2007 watch from 2:04 on and look at those 2 rooms. what happened

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 27 (4 Views)
Sackboy
530 posts

Re: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

Aug 30, 2009
Lock it up. This has been posted over a million times.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 27 (4 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Aug 30, 2009
Theyre coming "sometime soon" which could be a month, could be a year..;.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 27 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Aug 30, 2009
word is q4...so that's anywhere between dec. 09-march 2010
I miss cyd :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 27 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4121 posts

Aug 30, 2009
The Trophy Room - Either it's been scrapped, or it's still being worked on. Right now you'll have to make use of the Compare Trophies function until it possibly comes.

Sports Room - I think the EA Sports Complex took the place of that. Right now it has a driving range, poker tables, boxing club (robot fighting still coming), and racing. There's more sports coming as well.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 27 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Aug 30, 2009

Don't forget the TV, Music, and Integrated Website promised and demo'd at the same time.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 27 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4121 posts

Aug 30, 2009

JohnRKlein wrote:
Don't forget the TV, Music, and Integrated Website promised and demo'd at the same time.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when did Sony say that they promised those features were coming? I mean, that was back when Phil Harrison was the head of Home, things change. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying TVs, radios, etc. aren't coming, but did Sony actually promise it?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 27 (4 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Aug 30, 2009

JohnRKlein wrote:

Standing on stage demonstrating the features saying they will be out in 2007 seems like a "promise" to me.

I look at it like this.. It's like a game developer putting out trailers of their game showing split screen multiplayer action. You are all about multiplayer action so you buy it. Then when you start it up, the entire game is single player.. I would not be a happy camper and call bait and switch!

I didn't see him doing like that movie "Money Pit" where they would demo a feature then in a joking voice say, "Coming in 2007, but in reality we probably will never release it or if we do it will be around 2010.. Teeheeheeheehee.."

I personally saw the features running and had a head of Sony say we will have that product in our hands and said, holy crap, I want that! PS3's ps1 and ps2 B/C and Home is the only reason I paid the crazy amount of money I did for one. But now later, Home is almost nothing like they demo'd/promised.

Message Edited by JohnRKlein on 08-30-2009 12:52 PM

you payed that much for home...wowsers

I miss cyd :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 27 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Aug 30, 2009

Standing on stage demonstrating the features saying they will be out in 2007 seems like a "promise" to me.

I look at it like this.. It's like a game developer putting out trailers of their game showing split screen multiplayer action. You are all about multiplayer action so you buy it. Then when you start it up, the entire game is single player.. I would not be a happy camper and call bait and switch!

I didn't see him doing like that movie "Money Pit" where they would demo a feature then in a joking voice say, "Coming in 2007, but in reality we probably will never release it or if we do it will be around 2010.. Teeheeheeheehee.."

I personally saw the features running and had a head of Sony say we will have that product in our hands. I said, holy crap, I want that! PS3's ps1 and ps2 B/C and Home is the only reason I paid the crazy amount of money I did for one. But now later, Home is almost nothing like they demo'd/promised.

Message Edited by JohnRKlein on 08-30-2009 12:52 PM
Message Edited by JohnRKlein on 08-30-2009 12:53 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 27 (4 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Aug 30, 2009

*Enters the HOME Forums after being gone a while*

**SNIIIIFFFF!**

Ah, yup, there's that 'ol complaining scent I remember. P.U. It's musty and OLD . . . kinda recycled in essence . . . and old.  Ugh . . . man, can anyone open the dumpster and LOCk it away?! Please? 

Nevermind, too late. It's in my nose, I have to get going again

"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (4 Views)
0 Likes