Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
916 posts

Re: Vive La Resistance!!!

Mar 7, 2009

Never mind, the reflection is the saucer game.

Please use plain text.
Message 330 of 6,844 (11 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1932 posts

Mar 7, 2009
I'm still instant that the Symbol I posted in front of the gates is a big clue. That being said, perhaps in order for North America's Xi to progress we need to solve the mystery behind that symbol.
Please use plain text.
Message 331 of 6,844 (11 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2046 posts

Mar 7, 2009

randylr wrote:
 I don't know but i am trying to look at everything.  One strange thing i see is a strange reflection in all the windows, bowling alley, mall and theatre. If you stand close to the glass and move your viewing angle you see and octogonn with a cirlce in the middle. Really weird thing just happened, while i am typing this my guy went in to sleep mode and the veiw  was changing on it's own. I looked over at the tv and the reflection shows on the glass awning at  the Mall. I can not find the source of this reflection.
Message Edited by randylr on 03-07-2009 01:58 AM

yeah this is already known, the octogon with a circle, it's the lauch pads for saucer pop, the reflections of the central plaza do not deal with this mystery, this has been found out long ago, sorry, but some are trying to figure out why they are there which is a good mystery in itself.  the videos showing in our home are the same exact videos eu home is getting so i don't think all the locations are in the us, some do have simularities to locations in both homes but some aren't findable in one, as it is in the other, so don't get upset cause i'm telling you this, just want to make sure you and others understand these points that these things have been found and figured out already, remember this has been out for three weeks already, atleast, that we have noticed.

sorry just noticed you caught what it was.

Message Edited by xlr8life on 03-06-2009 11:28 PM

XLR8LIFE (Pronounced: AC-CEL-ER-ATE LIFE)

PlayStation MVPs | GT Saturdays | Monday Night Racing | GT Series

Please use plain text.
Message 332 of 6,844 (11 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2046 posts

Mar 7, 2009

Versace_Raver wrote:
I'm still instant that the Symbol I posted in front of the gates is a big clue. That being said, perhaps in order for North America's Xi to progress we need to solve the mystery behind that symbol.

I say give it a week, if eu had them appear after the not all hackers are bad message, then i think the us will be the same, not saying stop searching and wait until next week, continue trying to figure it out, i am, but i think since us has received every clue that eu home has gotten, in order, with the exception of the alphazone 1 message and video for some unknown reason, then next week they will show in the us
Message Edited by xlr8life on 03-06-2009 11:41 PM

XLR8LIFE (Pronounced: AC-CEL-ER-ATE LIFE)

PlayStation MVPs | GT Saturdays | Monday Night Racing | GT Series

Please use plain text.
Message 333 of 6,844 (11 Views)
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Mar 7, 2009

CRUNKRIS wrote:

randylr wrote:
I just think that we are missing something in the US home. I don't think it will progress until we do.

I know what everyone is saying but it just seems Stupid to me. WHAT IS IT WE HAVE TO DO?  Does something have to be said here on the forums by one user? Or does one user have to post an image he thinks might be a clue that he came across while in the NA Home? Does one person have to come across something in NA home for an Xi update to happen? WHAT DID EU HOME DO TO DESERVE THEIR UPDATE? The answer is NOTHING!!!!!!!! We share information from both forums and nothing in the EU was discovered that warranted them an Xi update that we haven't covered to warrant ourselves more Xi info. This just really gets me mad. There is nothing we can do beside speculate at this stage!!!! There are NO in home actions we can do as of now that will allow us to progress. We get clues, we decode clues. That's all they have let us do so far.

I think you guys are thinking too hard about this.  There's always the possibility that there's no real reason for NA not getting updates or getting updates late other than the fact that whoever is in charge of making these updates is lazy/incompetent.  Think about it, Home is being developed by SCEE, and all the regions are fairly different when it comes to items/content. When it comes to sony, consistancy across regions is not their strong suit.  It only makes sense that NA is going to get europe's left-overs.  I think one of the earlier posters nailed it on the head: this little Xi ARG started out as a SCEE only thing and then the SCEA guys wanted in on the action so they started showing videos and strange PDA messages here too.  The best option is to simply maintain transparency, effectively communicate important information, and act upon the obvious clues.

Please use plain text.
Message 334 of 6,844 (11 Views)
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Mar 7, 2009
Just curious, are there any cloudmakers or beekeepers here?  (I'm a beekeeper)
Please use plain text.
Message 335 of 6,844 (11 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1932 posts

Mar 7, 2009
In regards to the Xi video in NA home after the kill zone ad, how do they expect those who do not have an EU account (I do) to figure out what the elevators are when our plaza does not have them?
Please use plain text.
Message 336 of 6,844 (11 Views)
I Only Post Everything
916 posts

Mar 7, 2009
in some of the videos if you stop it in the static parts it show a home square or home central, seems like at a entrance point like when you come from harbor studio or maybe from where ever you teleport to. and the robot looks like the red robot from the store in the mall. Sorry if this was already said.
Please use plain text.
Message 337 of 6,844 (11 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Mar 7, 2009

Hey guys. I recently started playing HOME again after a 2 month or so break, and have noticed these strange messages and videos.  I am very interested in joining your group and helping to unravel the mystery.

Only have an account on the EU server - Zaeran

Please use plain text.
Message 338 of 6,844 (11 Views)
Lombax Warrior
256 posts

Mar 7, 2009

OK.  So on the mysterious message thread post #2415 a birdy32, gave a link to a picture she received.  Check it out, got some interesting pictures.  Here it is.

birdy32 wrote:

Hello i come from EU HOME (im french i dont speak english very well)

i received a mysterious email from xinformant and a picture

LINK

Message Edited by birdy32 on 03-07-2009 04:08 AM

Message Edited by packobert on 03-07-2009 06:39 AM
Beta Tester?
Please use plain text.
Message 339 of 6,844 (11 Views)