Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
804 posts

Re: Vive La Resistance!!!

Mar 6, 2009

In the infamous trailer footage, underneath the water it looks like two sets of rails, or monorail type tracks.

sourcce:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgg3f_IUvk8&feature=channel_page

Please use plain text.
Message 250 of 6,844 (9 Views)
I Only Post Everything
916 posts

Mar 6, 2009

Amir29 wrote:

MGV_HAVOK wrote:
this has probaly been stated before but has anyone seen the train station at EU home up the escalators? it looks exactly like the one in harbor studio if you do the couch glitch

BINGO!!

I'll explain tonight

I have done the couch glitch in both us and eu , they are the same. Nothing new too see in either one.
Please use plain text.
Message 251 of 6,844 (9 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1932 posts

Mar 6, 2009
Could the North American Train station be beside the gates beside the mall? I know for a fact that you can either see the mall or theater from NA's home square from your harbor studio balcony.
Please use plain text.
Message 252 of 6,844 (9 Views)
Fender Bender
3203 posts

Mar 6, 2009

BLKTIP wrote:

Amir29 wrote:

xlr8life wrote:

eastavenge wrote:
i asked him what how he is involved, he then ran off to the manhole and said, follow xanax and make sure you take many, sleep comes soon . . . . . . . ., then he vanished on the manhole, without getting his pda or anything

east, i think i know how BLKTIP did this, i know for a fact that if you hit select instead of start, it brings up the menu in which you can report some one, the third option is return to  personal space, which would transport you straight to your harbor studio, or summer house which ever you have your ps set to, without having to open the pda

Correct. I've done this too.
I did bring up my PDA and I apologize for giving eastavenge a hard time but he was saying all kinds of nonsense to numerous people at the teleport site, most of which were lies and sillyness. I couldn't resist giving him the run around. He's been on here more than once with nonsensical ramblings and he is either, naive, lacking IQ, or playing the part. Either way he was driving me nuts. So I told him to take some xanax.  

LOL. Will that get him to consolidate his posts on this thread as well? Or at least pause and think before he posts?
Message Edited by cbeyond on 03-05-2009 06:30 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 253 of 6,844 (9 Views)
Fender Bender
3539 posts

Mar 6, 2009
i met a Person too but it was in a theather in NA idk if i can reveal his name.  But he told me "Its comming soon", and "Jess is real".... and... he told me "Imposter, I am not".
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 254 of 6,844 (9 Views)
Fender Bender
2998 posts

Mar 6, 2009

Kamiler wrote:
i met a Person too but it was in a theather in NA idk if i can reveal his name.  But he told me "Its comming soon", and "Jess is real".... and... he told me "Imposter, I am not".

"Trust no one" =P
Please use plain text.
Message 255 of 6,844 (9 Views)
I Only Post Everything
916 posts

Mar 6, 2009
in the video now playing on us home where in home does the sidewalk have darker stones? Looks like it splells a word or something .
Please use plain text.
Message 256 of 6,844 (9 Views)
Fender Bender
2998 posts

Mar 6, 2009

eastavenge wrote:
if he was in NA his writing should be yellow, i believe that alpha testers will have MOD writing just like the ninjas did >

I'm pretty sure they have the ability to turn it off.. I know I've seen Locust both with and without the yellow text.
Please use plain text.
Message 257 of 6,844 (9 Views)
I Only Post Everything
916 posts

Mar 6, 2009
can anyone make out what is reflected in the girls eye?
Please use plain text.
Message 258 of 6,844 (9 Views)
Fender Bender
3539 posts

Mar 6, 2009
i was thinking that he was a fake...but he disspeared with our opening his pda or anything.....i really dont know... i would say his name but i dont know if i can lol... he had numbers and Xi in his name...
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 259 of 6,844 (9 Views)