Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4782 posts

Re: Visit Cutteridge Estate this Wed

Jan 10, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:
So you can still get it in the other regions as well?

Yep. :womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 51 of 55 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3330 posts

Jan 10, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:
So you can still get it in the other regions as well?

Yep. :womanhappy:

:smileyhappy:  That means its time to abolish the evil Cutteridge spirits and win myself an outfit :smileyvery-happy:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 52 of 55 (203 Views)
Fender Bender
4211 posts

Jan 11, 2013
So can eu visit na club to unlock it? Maby its my na, cuz eu friend didnt unlock it from my na club....
Message 53 of 55 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4782 posts

Jan 12, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
So can eu visit na club to unlock it? Maby its my na, cuz eu friend didnt unlock it from my na club....

Have your EU friend go to someone in the EU region who has the Cutteridge Estate personal space or club house. They'll be able to get the outfit that way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 54 of 55 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 13, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Yeah the Ghost game works i just got the ghost costumes after all these years... But i used the Apt as we been told the Club version doesn't seem to work on other regions... That's what some people have said!

And the reason why i didn't buy the club now!

But if u got it from a club to another region then WOW! nice to know...

They need to change the Ghost far as the walk to more of a floating action when used... If nDreams did it with there first Reaper costume where it worked like the GHost costume here. Where later nDreams made the Reaper float than a walking avatar that looks odd.

So if nDream can change there Reapers to float around theres no reason why this company can't do the same and make the Ghost costumes FLOAT around and not walk as it's just wrong!

So how about it... Make the Ghost Costumes FLOAT take a lesson from nDreams they changed there reapers u can change ur ghost costume to do the same...

Make it Happen!

True, this outfit really needs to be changed so it floats, but an easy way around this is to do what I do. Just use one of the flight Locomotions while wearing the ghost outfit  :smileywink:

Message 55 of 55 (98 Views)
0 Likes