Apr 20 2007
By: Silvadeus Hekseville Citizen 308 posts

Virtual PSP and PSP Games?

4 replies 2 views Edited Apr 20, 2007
Couple questions regarding this.... can you control the virtual PSP with your real PSP? Can you play PS1(PSP) games on your virtual psp while you are in home?

Oh and one last off-topic thing... do you think they will make it so that when you are sitting at "home" you can do Video-Conferencing to show up on your Virtual TV?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7359 posts

Re: Virtual PSP and PSP Games?

Apr 20, 2007
This is just speculation, since none of us know what specific features HOME will have/support:

Since a certain quantity of PS3 Users do not own a PSP also, I'm guessing that you won't be able to control your Virtual PSP with a real one.

I don't think you can play PS1 games, since in the trailer, it said you can launch into PS3 Multiplayer Games.

As for the videoconferencing, this may not be a feature, since it was revealed in the trailer that you can only play movie trailers on your TV.

Message Edited by randomperson8273 on 04-20-2007 12:39 PM
Resistance: Fall of Man
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 20, 2007
Although it would be a great feature, it would be unfair to the non-PSP owners. Yet, owning a Playstation Portable should have its upsides in Home. I would like to see extras for those who own a PSP, not as large as messaging, but a more subtle feature that won't anger players without a PSP, and will make the others feel special and acknowledged for their purchase.
Possibly extra clothing or styles, furniture... something small for Home users who link their PSP and PS3

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Apr 20, 2007
I'd like the abilty to use home on the move with my PSP via a wifi spot. I know the graphics wouldnt be the same, but i have a feelling this technology is possible.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Apr 20, 2007
I have another idea. What about virtual games for the virtual PSPs? That leads me to another idea...VIRTUAL PSP SKINS!!!

Message Edited by aguba on 04-20-2007 06:59 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes