May 06 2013
By: BumbleBeeJessica First Son 5 posts

VEEMEE Theft or negligence?

9 replies 462 views Edited May 6, 2013

I would be very wary of putting any money into VEEMEE's acorn park as I've just bought 1000 coins/acorns which I never recieved.  

I'm unsure if it's simple theft or complete negligence on their part but I'd advise anyone thinking of dishing their hard earned money out to think twice.  This place is full of so many bugs and problems it's beyond embarrassing and with money going missing it's just the icing on the cake.  

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (462 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Re: VEEMEE Theft or negligence?

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

If there were any transaction issues you are suffering from I recommend submitting the issue in the PlayStation Support  section of the forums so the support team may deal with the matter.

As for the issues with VEEMEE's public space, they are already working on fixes, you can get more information at their thread here.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (455 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29022 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

BumbleBeeJessica wrote:

I would be very wary of putting any money into VEEMEE's acorn park as I've just bought 1000 coins/acorns which I never recieved.  

I'm unsure if it's simple theft or complete negligence on their part but I'd advise anyone thinking of dishing their hard earned money out to think twice.  This place is full of so many bugs and problems it's beyond embarrassing and with money going missing it's just the icing on the cake.  

Yes the space is very buggy. 

The developer is here on the forum. I'd suggest sending them a PM and asking them about it. I would hope they would be able to credit your account. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1690077

You should if you haven't already create a thread in Support as well. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (437 Views)
First Son
5 posts

May 6, 2013

Thanks Joanna, I've emailed VEEMEE support, left messages on various threads regarding them and support.  What's really bugging me is the fact they're not content to take peoples cash and give nothing in return, but any acorns I did have have also been lost in addition to the 1000 which were purchased this morning.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (425 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29022 posts

May 6, 2013

BumbleBeeJessica wrote:

Thanks Joanna, I've emailed VEEMEE support, left messages on various threads regarding them and support.  What's really bugging me is the fact they're not content to take peoples cash and give nothing in return, but any acorns I did have have also been lost in addition to the 1000 which were purchased this morning.

It doesn't happen just with VeeMee. Issue like this do happen with other developers although personally they haven't happened to be very often. I know I purchased locomtions from nDreams and they were quick to supply vouchers for them for the missing gestures from the pack within a few days.

The developer VeeMee now has a presence on the forum so hopeuflly they'll help you with your issue. Paid content is a serioius matter. Joystick in support is pretty good at taking those issues seriously as well.

Hopefully your issue will be addressed soon. I don't blame you for being upset. Good luck. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (420 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2929 posts

May 6, 2013

You should try contacting them via twitter, they seem to respond more often there.  I'm sure they will rectify the situation for you.  Here is a link to their twitter account.  VeeMee Twitter

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (372 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
813 posts

May 6, 2013
I also have had issues w items from devs like lkwd n Ndreams n both gave rapid responses in the matter. I am pretty sure why you are not getting much of a response back from them is due to them working on a fix for the park. Well at least that would be my guess in the matter. Did you try emailing them directly? That would be the first place to start.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (369 Views)
0 Likes
VEEMEE Developer
48 posts

May 6, 2013

Hi BumbleBeeJessica,

I believe you have already had a response through our support channels but wanted to give you a quick reply on here as well.

Firstly, apologies for the problems that you and your daughter have experienced in Acorn Meadows; let me assure you that we want nothing less than for visitors to the park to have the best possible time that they can have while there, and we take issues like this very seriously. 

Secondly, sorry if there has been a delay in getting back to you - due to a UK public holiday the VEEMEE studio is closed today.

With Acorn Meadows being such a new space, we have had a few bugs that we are still in the process of resolving. Problems like the one you have reported are obviously very high priority for us, and we will be aiming to sort this out for you as soon as we possibly can.

VEEMEE_ForumSig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (274 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 6, 2013
For future reference, I wouldn't put down money on something that isn't working correctly until its been completely fixed. Save yourself the headache of possibly not getting what you paid for.

Don't get me wrong, Acorn Meadows is great. The place is so buggy at the moment that it isn't worth throwing down money just yet, especially now with having the leveling system shut down.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (261 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3940 posts

May 6, 2013
Gotta say, I like what I'm seeing from Veemee, lately. The added visibility and response has been nice.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (256 Views)
0 Likes