Reply
Jun 25 2013
By: CMCSAVAGE Treasure Hunter 4293 posts
Online

VEEMEE Jetfighter RC Game

[ Edited ]
14 replies 410 views Edited Jun 25, 2013

HK is getting  Acorn Meadows 1.1 this week and this pic is from their update blog.

Looks like an RC game if you look at the kiosk.....:smileyhappy:

 

2ac5ec7c5d6f7b941a24e692b4a5bbb832de7b8a.png

Tom Foose





Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (410 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
2215 posts
 

Re: VEEMEE Jetfighter????

Jun 25, 2013

First we get mowed down by bikes. Now we get to get dive bombed by jet fighters. OY VEY! :womanlol::womansad:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (395 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: VEEMEE Jetfighter????

Jun 25, 2013

Interesting.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (389 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
4293 posts
 

Re: VEEMEE Jetfighter????

Jun 25, 2013

Who wants to be Goose?  :smileytongue:





Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
2215 posts
 

Re: VEEMEE Jetfighter????

Jun 25, 2013


CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Who wants to be Goose?  :smileytongue:


Don't goose end up getting cooked?:womanwink::womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (378 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
4293 posts
 

Re: VEEMEE Jetfighter????

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

 


CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Who wants to be Goose?  :smileytongue:


Don't goose end up getting cooked?:womanwink::womanhappy:


Yeah, that's why I asked....:smileysad:

Actually he died from hitting the canopy when he ejected..made me cry.

 

I'm curious if this will be free fly or Veemee's version of Red Bull air race. Actually I'm more curious if it'll even work :smileylol:.





Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (369 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
2215 posts
 

Re: VEEMEE Jetfighter????

Jun 25, 2013


CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

 


CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Who wants to be Goose?  :smileytongue:


Don't goose end up getting cooked?:womanwink::womanhappy:


Yeah, that's why I asked....:smileysad:

Actually he died from hitting the canopy when he ejected..made me cry.


I've actually never seen the movie. Yes and death is a sad thing when something tragic like that happens to someone.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (355 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/25/2010
Online
727 posts
 

Re: VEEMEE Jetfighter????

Jun 25, 2013

Hmm...not sure if I like the jetfigher in the park. Kind of ruins the atmosphere. Need to check it out how it goes.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (342 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
4293 posts
 

Re: VEEMEE Jetfighter????

Jun 25, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Hmm...not sure if I like the jetfigher in the park. Kind of ruins the atmosphere. Need to check it out how it goes.


And the hackers and freezers don't? :smileytongue:

I'd prefer a helicopter myself, but I'll take anything new as long as it works..................:smileymad:





Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (331 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/25/2010
Online
727 posts
 

Re: VEEMEE Jetfighter????

Jun 25, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

nagon111 wrote:

Hmm...not sure if I like the jetfigher in the park. Kind of ruins the atmosphere. Need to check it out how it goes.


And the hackers and freezers don't? :smileytongue:

I'd prefer a helicopter myself, but I'll take anything new as long as it works..................:smileymad:


I was only refering to only the jetfighter. 

But, just to answer your question, yes to the hackers and freezers also.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes