Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 28 2013
By: Enistachia PlayStation MVP 977 posts

Users with special "Crashing" powers!!

23 replies 1969 views Edited May 28, 2013

Are there users that have the ability to make the Hub and Peer Park crash?  I have just been noticing since my return to home in late 2011 that when certain users are together and then all of the sudden error!!  This has been a common occurrnce in these two spaces with recognizable users.

Anyone know anymore?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (1,969 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3113 posts

Re: Users with special "Crashing" powers!!

May 28, 2013
There are people that can freeze the spaces if that answers your question. I don't know about them causing errors..that might be down to coincidence.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (1,945 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3602 posts

May 28, 2013

Enistachia wrote:

Are there users that have the ability to make the Hub and Peer Park crash?  I have just been noticing since my return to home in late 2011 that when certain users are together and then all of the sudden error!!  This has been a common occurrnce in these two spaces with recognizable users.

Anyone know anymore?

Ed is right!  but are you getting an error or freezing?   These are two different things

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (1,851 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6749 posts

May 28, 2013

There have been people who freeze public spaces like the Hub, Playground, and Godfather II. There's nothing special about them since they rely on the same method to ruin the fun for others and crash the servers.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (1,404 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 28, 2013

Cantina gets hit by glitchers too, but not that bad lately

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (962 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

May 28, 2013

Enistachia wrote:

Are there users that have the ability to make the Hub and Peer Park crash?  I have just been noticing since my return to home in late 2011 that when certain users are together and then all of the sudden error!!  This has been a common occurrnce in these two spaces with recognizable users.

Anyone know anymore?

the freezing is is a nornal thing now unfortunatly its something that can only be resolved by sony though i don't see them fixing it soon im pretty sure their focus is on E3 for now but do not hesitate to report if you see them.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (327 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
768 posts

[ Edited ]
May 28, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

There have been people who freeze public spaces like the Hub, Playground, and Godfather II. There's nothing special about them since they rely on the same method to ruin the fun for others and crash the servers.

You may want to add the Bowling Alley to that list as well, Seems that quite a few of the charming little freezers have migrated to the Alley as well. Also they are  purposely glitching the tables whenever their little hearts desire.

Any Monthly suggestions on getting this fixed anytime soon GlassWalls???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

May 28, 2013

RockCandyGirl wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

You may want to add the Bowling Alley to that list as well, Seems that quite a few of the charming little freezers have migrated to the Alley as well. Also they are  purposely glitching the tables whenever their little hearts desire.

Any Monthly suggestions on getting this fixed anytime soon GlassWalls???

Acorn Meadows Park is another unfortunate spot.

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

May 28, 2013
Glitchers freezing spaces/instances has always been a part of Home. Hope that helps.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 28, 2013

crashing, what is that?  :smileytongue:  

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (250 Views)