Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1691 posts

Re: Uproar: Collection 1, Oh Snap! and more from Lockwood!

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

Crazy-88 wrote:

SMALLER Uproar levels too? I've seen a bunch of "We need bigger maps" comments, **bleep** LKWD? Still not worth playing.

How could anyone in his right mind want larger maps for Uproar? Their subpar layout is one of the game's biggest flaws. They are oversized for eight players, and the average match contains half that.

Instead, Uproar should increase the match layout to 16 players. I go half an entire round sometimes running around looking for someone to shoot at. It's one reason why I opt to playing Sniper and just camping at respawn spots.

Message 11 of 15 (112 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5569 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I'm liking the new avatar rewards....here's a sneak peek....:smileysurprised:

Message 12 of 15 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32678 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

darkan12-nl wrote:

Sorry you feel that way, im sure next update will please you more :smileyhappy:

Many people asked for the hairstyle for a long time.

Attitude Hairstyle - Flame streak.jpgAttitude Hairstyle - Berry streak.jpgAttitude Hairstyle.jpg

good lord those are ugly as hell. :smileyindifferent:

$20 says that 99.9% of the people who wear those will also be wearing Vega masks, some sort of angel wings and various glowing clothing.

enough with the ugly hair for guys, Home devs. give us normal hair, and some more facial hair to boot.

Message 13 of 15 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Crazy-88 wrote:

The MechJets still need a retro update to walk/fly optionally as well... it's a shame LKWD doesn't care about old projects. :/

SMALLER Uproar levels too? I've seen a bunch of "We need bigger maps" comments, **bleep** LKWD? Still not worth playing.

a retroactive update could happen.  hellfire updated their old mechsuits with custom animations at some point, right?
  also, those speedwings got updated with new animation very quickly

Message 14 of 15 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
406 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Uproar still causes network errors every time I navigate there.If I want to play must go to the Action District.It would be nice to be able to check out the Uproar space.:robottongue:

Message 15 of 15 (56 Views)