Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
9437 posts

Re: *Updated 1-26* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

Jan 26, 2014
Paragon, honestly, is the coolest mech ever in Home though so its all good. She is one of the rare instances where I enjoy the female version over the males' version she is really really rad.
The male and female gold mechjets have different animations as well and Paragon's are better IMO.
Support Forums
Message 91 of 405 (979 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9437 posts

Re: *Updated 1-26* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

Jan 26, 2014
Woah as I was looking in my female items for Paragon just now, I noticed something very strange.

I have a monokini swimsuit - red dot in my female inventory apparently bought last September.

Which is extremely strange seeing as how I have only ever bought Paragon and Vickie Vickors for my female.

I dont know how I own something as random as that but its relevant here as I only saw it yesterday in this thread for the first time :Q

Weird. Home giveth and Home taketh away.

If anybody needs this monokini I guess you can grab it off me too now :smileyvery-happy: lol
Support Forums
Message 92 of 405 (977 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7856 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
Woah as I was looking in my female items for Paragon just now, I noticed something very strange.

I have a monokini swimsuit - red dot in my female inventory apparently bought last September.

Which is extremely strange seeing as how I have only ever bought Paragon and Vickie Vickors for my female.

I dont know how I own something as random as that but its relevant here as I only saw it yesterday in this thread for the first time :Q

If anybody needs this monokini I guess you can grab it off me too now :smileyvery-happy: lol

It's included in Diamond Beach Mansion Bundle 4 smokingpistol along with the business bikini top and bottom. Those are also available for purchase through inspect..i just haven't taken a pic of them yet.

Message 93 of 405 (973 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jan 26, 2014

myalana wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

It's included in Diamond Beach Mansion Bundle 4 smokingpistol along with the business bikini top and bottom. Those are also available to be purchased through inspect..i just haven't taken a pic of them yet.

Mystery solved. It's kind of a shame, though. I was enjoying the thought of Pistol having one too many cocktails and buying the monokini, late one night, thinking it would be hilarious to show everyone later. It makes me want to check my female avatar to see what I have on there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 94 of 405 (965 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9437 posts

Jan 26, 2014
Nice thanks that wouldve drove me batty.
I confess. I know others here know I once bought a Konami swimsuit :smileywink: oiii
Support Forums
Message 95 of 405 (949 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Message 96 of 405 (946 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7856 posts

Re: The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Delicious_Darla wrote:

Takes a lot of time and patience to assemble guides like these, and a few others I have seen on here.

I am, and I'm sure "we all are" very thankful for this guide and others that have preceded this.

Keep up the good work please, I have seen many outfits that I have searched for before..

I pre-kudo'd your reserveds'.  :smileyhappy:  thanks

Thank you. Yes there have been some great guides that I've perused over the years here...I appreciate the fact that people took the time to write them.

Now lets look at furry bear hats. Many furry bear hats. Different colored furry bear hats. I know you want furry bear hats.

Observer Screenshot 10_25 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Head>Furry Bear Hat - Brown

Observer Screenshot 10_26 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Head>Furry Bear Hat - Green

Observer Screenshot 10_27 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Head>Furry Bear Hat - Blue

Observer Screenshot 10_28 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Head>Furry Bear Hat - Tan

Observer Screenshot 10_28 AM 1_25_2014_1.jpg

SCE>Head>Furry Bear Hat - Panda (available during E3 2012 but removed-available through inspect)

Message 97 of 405 (904 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9437 posts

Jan 27, 2014
Panda was from E3 two years back. The others are news to me. Blues pretty cool.
Support Forums
Message 98 of 405 (879 Views)
Fender Bender
1697 posts

Jan 27, 2014

The Panda hat came back for last year's E3 store ... 'cuz that where bought I it last year ... one of my fave hat's too. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 99 of 405 (865 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7856 posts

Jan 27, 2014

I hope to wrap up most of the unreleased soon and move on to Diesel/Irem. I think I may find a few more unreleased yet...I'm still sniffing vigorously :smileyhappy:

Here are some more rare/unreleased/removed items:

Observer Screenshot 5_58 AM 1_27_2014.jpg

SCE>Outfits>Sakura Kimono - Red

Observer Screenshot 6_05 AM 1_27_2014.jpg

SCE>Torso>Purple Silk Ninja Top

Observer Screenshot 6_29 AM 1_27_2014.jpg

SCE>Head>Miss Mistletoe Hat

SCE>Torso>Miss Mistletoe Top

SCE>Legs>Miss Mistletoe Bottom

SCE>Feet>Miss Mistletoe Festive Red Boots

Observer Screenshot 6_40 AM 1_27_2014.jpg

SCE>Torso>Super Smart Sweater Vest (Available in Diamond beach Mansion Bundle 2 or individually through inspect)

SCE>Legs>Super Smart Skirt (Available in Diamond beach Mansion Bundle 2 or individually through inspect)

SCE>Head>Super Smart Glasses *not pictured* (Available in Diamond beach Mansion Bundle 1? or individually through inspect)

Observer Screenshot 6_08 AM 1_27_2014.jpg

SCE>Torso>Business Bikini Top (Available in Diamond beach Mansion Bundle 4 or individually through inspect)

SCE>Legs>Bottoms (Available in Diamond beach Mansion Bundle 4 or individually through inspect)

Observer Screenshot 6_19 AM 1_27_2014.jpg

SCE>Hand>Cowgirl Six Shooter

SCE>Torso>Cowgirl Bra

SCE>Legs>Cowgirl Chaps

*Was available during Halloween 2013 through Acorn Park store kiosk, but removed-available through inspect.

Observer Screenshot 6_47 AM 1_27_2014.jpg

SCE>Hair>Emo Girl - Blonde

Observer Screenshot 6_49 AM 1_27_2014.jpg

SCE>Hair>Emo Girl - White

Observer Screenshot 6_50 AM 1_27_2014.jpg

SCE>Hair>Emo Girl - Purple

Observer Screenshot 6_53 AM 1_27_2014.jpg

SCE>Hair>Emo Girl - Blue

Observer Screenshot 6_55 AM 1_27_2014.jpg

SCE>Hair>Up And Down Hairstyle (Female)

*Was available through Shears but removed.

I will update OP with with items in their respective categories shortly.

Message 100 of 405 (809 Views)