Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1124 posts

Re: *Updated 1-23* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2014

Anyone wants a Toga? :smileytongue:

And Mya, Sony should pay you a commission, you became the best store in Home :smileytongue:

Credit to AlphaZone4.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 405 (830 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6176 posts

Re: *Updated 1-23* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

Jan 24, 2014

myalana wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

A friend of mine has a lot of unreleased bikini's.Here the many variations of the "Monikini"

Very nice...I want those! Can you get me the names/categories so I can add them to the OP please Kane? Better yet, will you ask your friend if I may sniff her? I'll sniff nice..it tickles. Thanks!

Yes you can inspect her let me when you are avaiable as for the monokini names they are

SCE>Outfit>Monikini Swimsuit - Gold Star

SCE>Outfit>Monikini Swimsuit - Green Wave

SCE>Outfit>Monikni Swimsuit - Silver Moon

Succubus biknis

SCE>Outfit>Succubus Wrap Bathing Suit - Platinum

SCE>Outfit> Succubus Wrap Bathing Suit - Rose

Retro Jetpack

SCE>Torso>Retro Jetpack

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] PS4 Firmware 2.00[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 405 (806 Views)
Fender Bender
1492 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2014

The PIP has attracted a broad spectrum of our community and all are welcome. So far everyone has been able to put differences aside and enjoy the evening. 

I think we can continue to focus on sharing and having a good time at these events. The intended purpose of the PIP is to bring us together for a fun evening.

My apologies for being off topic from your thread, Mya. Ladies please continue to enjoy the large selection that Mya has accumulated to share with all of you. :smileyhappy: Mur

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 405 (793 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Jan 25, 2014

MysticMur wrote:

The PIP has attracted a broad spectrum of our community and all are welcome. So far everyone has been able to put differences aside and enjoy the evening. 

I think we can continue to focus on sharing and having a good time at these events. The intended purpose of the PIP is to bring us together for a fun evening.

My apologies for being off topic from your thread, Mya. Ladies please continue to enjoy the large selection that Mya has accumulated to share with all of you. :smileyhappy: Mur

I don't think you were off topic at all Mur. Just to be safe however, I reported you 11 times as Julian has taught me :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 405 (776 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Jan 25, 2014

KANE-FIRE wrote:

myalana wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

A friend of mine has a lot of unreleased bikini's.Here the many variations of the "Monikini"

Very nice...I want those! Can you get me the names/categories so I can add them to the OP please Kane? Better yet, will you ask your friend if I may sniff her? I'll sniff nice..it tickles. Thanks!

Yes you can inspect her let me when you are avaiable as for the monokini names they are

SCE>Outfit>Monikini Swimsuit - Gold Star

SCE>Outfit>Monikini Swimsuit - Green Wave

SCE>Outfit>Monikni Swimsuit - Silver Moon

Succubus biknis

SCE>Outfit>Succubus Wrap Bathing Suit - Platinum

SCE>Outfit> Succubus Wrap Bathing Suit - Rose

Retro Jetpack

SCE>Torso>Retro Jetpack

Thank you Kane. I'll probably be on later tonight and tomorrow morning. Thank you for the names...I added all to the OP. This is harder to keep up with than I thought.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 405 (771 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
296 posts

Jan 25, 2014

YAY a pip party ..lets pray home doesn't act up again ..and i start deleting ppl again oh lord.. i will be there.. mur ur a great host..if mya's not up to it.. my apologises to the ppl i got upset with .

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 405 (743 Views)
Fender Bender
1358 posts

Jan 25, 2014

MysticMur wrote:

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:
I have a few of those-I've been wearing that steampunk top a lot lately-but there are more I'd like! We need a PIP featuring Mya's stuff, lol. Where's Mur? :smileywink:

I do have one outfit from a PIP I didn't see there yet. I'll have to get a pic. Maybe if I wait long enough, someone else will appear with it first. Otherwise I'll have to get off my butt and transfer things, switch from my iPad to computer, and do a little work, which I'm trying to avoid, lol.

Yes, time for a PIP (coming soon) featuring rare and removed female clothing with Mya as hostess. Just promise ladies that you will allow us gentlemen one small corner of the venue?? :smileyhappy: Mur

It will be worth it to go to the next PIP, if only to see all you gentlemen scrunched into a VERY small corner whilst us women swarm over all those that are going to offer up these elusive outfits. You will probably see me glued to Myalana! :smileyvery-happy:

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 405 (734 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Jan 25, 2014

I had time to sniff some more clothes and take some more pics. This is going to take a while.

My apologies to those who have sent messages wanting to inspect that I haven't been able to share with yet. I've done little on Home since I started this thread aside from inspecting, sharing and taking pictures. I'll do my best to accomodate those who want to see items, I'm afraid I just can't leave everyone on my list (you probably don't want me on your list anyway :smileyhappy:).

aitocsavon owns more than anyone I know and has graciously offered to help those who wish to see some of these items. Bear in mind, she gets very busy showing also, and it may take a while to get to everyone. If you do want to see something, It's easier if you send a message with "Inspect" as the subject. We both get quite a few "blind" Friend requests which fill our lists and we don't always know who everyone is or why they sent them.

Ok enough with that, more delicious rare clothes to peer at.

Observer Screenshot 11_59 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Torso>Green Leather Ninja Top

Observer Screenshot 9_03 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Outfits>Vivacious Mini Dress - Green

Observer Screenshot 9_01 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Outfits>Vivacious Mini Dress - Pink

Observer Screenshot 2_33 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Outfits>Vivacious Mini Dress - Orange

Observer Screenshot 2_35 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Outfits>Salam Dress - Black

Observer Screenshot 2_39 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Outfits>Monokini Swimsuit - Red Dot

Observer Screenshot 12_05 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Torso>Goth Velvet Top

SCE>Legs>Goth Lace Bustle (*cringes* yes hideous)

Observer Screenshot 12_07 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Torso>Gold Blouse

SCE>Legs>Gold Skirt

(Yikes! Look at my hair! Look at my shoes! What was I thinking? I'm not taking another pic of it though.)

Observer Screenshot 12_13 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Head>Sexy Ninja Mask

SCE>Hands>Sexy Ninja Weapon

SCE>Torso>Sexy Ninja Top

SCE>Legs>Sexy Ninja Bottom

SCE>Feet>Sexy Ninja Heels

(That's alot of separates..ummm...I have no idea what to do with 'em either.)

Observer Screenshot 12_16 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Torso>Futuristic Mini Dress Top

SCE>Legs>Futuristic Mini Dress

Observer Screenshot 12_21 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Head>Lady Eventide's Hat

SCE>Torso>Lady Eventide's Corset

SCE>Legs>Lady Eventide's Skirt

Observer Screenshot 12_25 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Head>Sparkling Gold - Hair

Observer Screenshot 12_28 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Head>Kaleidoscope Hair

Observer Screenshot 2_38 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Head>Animated Floral Circle

Observer Screenshot 12_32 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Hands>Yellow Diamond Bracelet (EU only but inspectable in NA)

Observer Screenshot 12_35 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Hands>Magic Fairy Wand (Was available at Acorn park during Halloween 2013)

Observer Screenshot 12_41 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Legs>Retro Gamer Tights - Purple

Observer Screenshot 12_42 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Legs>Retro Gamer Tights - Blue

Observer Screenshot 12_43 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Legs>Retro Gamer Tights - Green

Observer Screenshot 12_46 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Legs>Chameleon Tights

Observer Screenshot 12_47 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Legs>Paisley Tights (Was available during E3 2013)

Observer Screenshot 12_50 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Legs>Trickster Tights

Observer Screenshot 12_53 AM 1_25_2014.jpg

SCE>Hair>Side Bun Hairstyle

Will update the OP asap with all images in their respective categories.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 405 (647 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9235 posts

Re: *Updated 1-24* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

Jan 25, 2014
I laughed out loud at 'sexy ninja weapon'
Sony items always have such rediculous names and descriptions
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 405 (638 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Re: *Updated 1-24* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

Jan 25, 2014

Has anyone else noticed that it doesn't look like the female avis shave their underarms? Come on, Sony...

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 405 (623 Views)
0 Likes