Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
7203 posts

Re: The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

Jan 23, 2014

Wow thank you for all the lovely pics Mermaid-KT. I will work those in for sure once I get to those sections. Thank you to all who have posted thus far and it probably bears mentioning that all clothes shown in the OP are availalable through inspect.

**Updated OP with Head/Face items, and a start of the outfits.**

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 405 (861 Views)
Fender Bender
3362 posts

Re: *Updated 1-23* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

Jan 23, 2014

*** Lets keep this on topic and friendly please***

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 405 (847 Views)
Sackboy
408 posts

Re: *Updated 1-23* The Illustrated Reference Of Rare And Removed Female Clothing

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2014

Very nice pictures. :smileyhappy: The fantasy like blue costume is especially intriguing. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 405 (798 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jan 23, 2014

Ok since my last remark was removed I'll post again and re-phrase it, and I'll keep posting it if my posts keep getting removed.

A lot of these items were NEVER available and have been obtained via mall hacks. Mall hacks are the circumvention of regional coding which is against the EUA, why is this thread still open?

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 405 (754 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7203 posts

Jan 23, 2014

As previously stated, all items I have pictured are available through inspect. Tempest has stated that if an item is obtainable through inspect, it's fine. I have no idea the origins of some items and think it's unreasonable to assume that other users do either. With thousands of clothing items available, it would be a nearly impossible task to ascertain how certain pieces made their way onto the servers and became purchasable. If it is available through inspect and I want it, I'm getting it. I suspect others will do the same.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 405 (739 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2014

myalana wrote:

As previously stated, all items I have pictured are available through inspect. Tempest has stated that if an item is obtainable through inspect, it's fine. I have no idea the origins of some items and think it's unreasonable to assume that other users do either. With thousands of clothing items available, it would be a nearly impossible task to ascertain how certain pieces made their way onto the servers and became purchasable. If it is available through inspect and I want it, I'm getting it. I suspect others will do the same.

That is exactly correct. Anything purchaseable though inspect is perfectly fine. The user purchasing them has done nothing wrong.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 405 (710 Views)
Survivor
1604 posts

Jan 23, 2014

Deaths-Blessing wrote:

Ok since my last remark was removed I'll post again and re-phrase it, and I'll keep posting it if my posts keep getting removed.

A lot of these items were NEVER available and have been obtained via mall hacks. Mall hacks are the circumvention of regional coding which is against the EUA, why is this thread still open?

Why don't you just leave the thread alone then?

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 405 (701 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7203 posts

Jan 23, 2014

*Added a few more outfits obtained through INSPECT to the OP*

There's some shiny ones...I like shiny.

Observer Screenshot 9_20 AM 1_23_2014.jpg

SCE>Outfits>Anthousai Dress

Observer Screenshot 9_21 AM 1_23_2014.jpg

SCE>Outfits>Twist Swimsuit-Black

Observer Screenshot 9_22 AM 1_23_2014.jpg

SCE>Outfits>Star Dress

Observer Screenshot 9_24 AM 1_23_2014.jpg

SCE>Outfits>Sequin Dress

Observer Screenshot 9_25 AM 1_23_2014.jpg

SCE>Outfits>Animated Cheongsam-Red

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 405 (678 Views)
Sackboy
254 posts

Jan 23, 2014

Deaths-Blessing wrote:

..All inspectable items are purchased & cleared through the Sony store..all money for these items goes to Sony legally

... and with all respect .. Welcome to Playstation ..I see your account was created today :smileyhappy: ..unless..that's an ALT? In which case isn't that against some legal terms of service? >.>

A Citizen of Anor Londo..
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 405 (667 Views)
I Only Post Everything
661 posts

Jan 23, 2014
If this correct as well??
Also, you could inspect certain clothing from an eu usher if their in our U.S personal server or clubhouse space or the other way around in their E.U personal space.
So don't always have to think it's just from mall hack. When purchasing via inspecting it off with someone from E.U server.
 photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 405 (653 Views)