Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Digital Leisure Developer
829 posts

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jan 20, 2014

Tarazuma wrote:
Do those unicycles give you the maximum speed boost just from moving forward or do you have to hold square?

You will not have to hold square to get your speed boost.

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 1451 of 2,696 (789 Views)
Splicer
37 posts

Jan 20, 2014
So how is this Unicycle LMO from DigitalLeisure any different than the one VEEMEE released a few months ago?

Unless it's significantly less expensive, I seriously doubt this is going to interest those that did not already get the one from VEEMEE, which is also available either on its own or as part of a bundle with some other bike LMOs.
http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Supermans_GF
Message 1452 of 2,696 (742 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Jan 20, 2014

digitalleisure wrote:

MOMMYkillest wrote:

Oh boy!!! A unicylce. I always wanted to ride those! THIS IS AWESOME!

-sarcasm-

:smileysad:

Aaw, I sorry. Did I break your heart? I'm only interested in nice appealing clothes and dances.

Message 1453 of 2,696 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 20, 2014

It's going to take more than LMOs and reskins to get me to open my wallet.

In years past, we've usually had something ground-breaking release around this time of year. We had the Mansion, clubhouse skins, game spaces, etc. So far this year it's been LMOs, LMOs and more LMOs, along with a few clothing items, Atom Republic's park and Veemee's Inferno personal space.

Where's the innovation? Where's the something new to get us fired up for the new year? Where's Granzella? They've been silent since January 1. It would be nice to see something new and different in the weekly update.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 1454 of 2,696 (673 Views)
MVP Support
6633 posts

Jan 20, 2014

I found that we will have a new home developer at YourPlaystationHome called Kovok.They will release these clothes not sure when.

http://www.yourpshome.net/threads/homes-newest-developer-kovok-makes-its-debut-jan-22nd-2014.9379/

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 1455 of 2,696 (658 Views)
Fender Bender
2936 posts

Jan 21, 2014
Another Unicycle eh....
Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Leisuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 1456 of 2,696 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Jan 21, 2014

Jigsaw4422 wrote:
Another Unicycle eh....

Lmao, that's what I was laughing at. Like seriously, nobody gives a fudge monkey! And that Kovok better have something worth buying or they are out of the game before they even get in, LOL! So far that preview is telling me they are going to be sending out victorian, gothic, type of clothing. That preview is meh.

Message 1457 of 2,696 (503 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26062 posts

Jan 21, 2014

Tempest_Fire wrote:

January 17.5 Sneak Peek - Digital Leisure - Unicycle LMO

DigitalLeisure_Unicycle.jpg

Finally!

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 1458 of 2,696 (489 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2014
Supermans_GF wrote:
So how is this Unicycle LMO from DigitalLeisure any different than the one VEEMEE released a few months ago?

Unless it's significantly less expensive, I seriously doubt this is going to interest those that did not already get the one from VEEMEE, which is also available either on its own or as part of a bundle with some other bike LMOs.

The veemee unicycle is slow AND is hold square to "boost". The boost still isn't the maximum speed attainable. I didn't buy it for those reasons, so this one from DL is a great alternative since they just stated you don't have to hold square.

And Kovok, if you are reading this, there are many fans of gothic  clothing very excited about your first release. I am as well, but my only concern is if that dress is in seperates or is a 1 piece dress. I want the top, but I won't buy it as a one piece outfit.

Message 1459 of 2,696 (436 Views)
Uncharted Territory
886 posts

Jan 21, 2014
Just cause you don't care doesn't mean that is everyone's opinion. I understand what you are getting at, you just didn't have to come off so rude. I'm glad there are more developers coming to home. Shows there is still interest in it. The outfit isn't exactly my taste but I will buy it if it is separates. I love the boots with the knee high stockings.
nelsig
Message 1460 of 2,696 (367 Views)