Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
444 posts

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 10, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

@ Shadow-Runner

Oh I know it won't make the event come quicker.. but here is my main point..

1st they announced that the event would come after the E3 event, then they turned around and said that it would come July 3rd, then they turned around again and said that some issues were discoverd, not explaining in anyway what those issues were which they should have to put our minds to ease for at least a little while.. all they've been doing thus far is making up lame BS excuses and mind you this is the main NA home team doing this so they aren't only screwing over all the members of the community that want to see the event in this region, they're also screwing over Granzella, who worked their **bleep** off to make great events like kikai.

STOP WITH THE LAME BS EXCUSES !!

If there is a legitimate issue with the event, then come out and explain in some way what that issue is. For example "There's an issue with the event's store items not registering in the event stores". see ? simple.

I gotta admit he's kinda legit. I mean just before E3 went live Glass said it was coming, then they did say the 3rd, and they haven't said what issues were found, and furthermore stated that they don't know when is gonna be ready pretty much. My thing now is do all your checking first QA ppl and then give a date instead of saying a date and then being like, "nope sorry we found a tile on the floor that didn't shine like the others did, is gonna be another month before is ready." I honestly think is some lame !@#$ that everything except the energy drinks worked in EU but yet they passed their QA. Is in English, it worked, nobody complained about performance or experience, everyone loved it. What was so hard about porting it over to us and letting us have a go at it? Is also kinda lame how all this crap like masquerade spaces and copied airplane LMOs seem to pass QA every single week, but when is something everyone loves and wants, something always happens to it.

Please use plain text.
Message 331 of 2,477 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1991 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Be glad theyre doing extended QA NOW...instead of rushing an unstable product. LKWD did this with Mercia...and its dead now. If they had kept Mercia in extended QA, maybe it would still be thriving.

Like I said...you people complain when it takes them forever to release a product or service...then the same people complain when they rush it out to you, plagued with bugs.

You cant have your cake and eat it too. Either sit tight and wait until it's ready, or dont whine when you get a buggy game to play, because you put too much pressure on the devs to rush it out to you.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 332 of 2,477 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Lets try making this with 100+ pages.. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 333 of 2,477 (489 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Jul 10, 2013

I would be glad they're doing extended QA if they came out and explained in some way what the issues were, instead of giving us the same BS that they've been giving us so far. now if there was an issue like the event items not showing in the stores, then I would be like "Ok do your thing and fix it", its exactly why myself and others added funds to our accounts, so we could purchase the items for the event. But if they're holding back the event because of another event or because of the Gz drinks not working, then I'm going to call BS on the matter. No one in EU really cared about the drinks in the event, why should NA users care if the drinks work or not ? 

I sure as hell don't care if the Gz drinks work, do any of you ? 

Please use plain text.
Message 334 of 2,477 (475 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Also let me make one thing perfectly clear... See, I am a TRUE PS Home Supporter or a "True Fanboy", I say it like that cause unlike other "fanboys" I don't get on my knees and kiss the company's backside. If they do something thats good, I'll applaud them for it, give them kudos, buy their product and stuff like that. But if they do something thats BS, I for one am going to call them out on it, like a true fan should.

Please use plain text.
Message 335 of 2,477 (467 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4476 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
This is a link to the EU weekly content update. Notice how organized and how everything is in one place. EASY TO SEE...EASY TO FIND. None of this having to flip thru 50 pages of crap to get the scoop on whats coming out.

Please go BACK to this!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/07/09/playstation-home-update-fly-over-the-kingdom-of-the-skies/

We do, each week.  Here on the forums and in our blog as well.

Blog from last week: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/03/serenity-plaza-comes-to-playstation-home/

Forums from last week (which is stickied in these forums right under this thread): http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Serenity-Plaza-Comes-To-PlayStation-Home-Blo...

So there are multiple ways for the community to get their content updates.  Weekly blog, weekly forum thread, (somewhat) daily forum thread, and occassional developer forum posts.  Not to mention dev blogs and dev twitter updates.

It's about additional choice, not limitation.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Please use plain text.
Message 336 of 2,477 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3526 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Are you gonna keep reposting the Kikai event as if its coming out next week?  Why not just remove the event until you get official word that it is coming out?  You do this every week and it makes no sense to do so, seriously!

Please use plain text.
Message 337 of 2,477 (358 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
4476 posts

Jul 10, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Are you gonna keep reposting the Kikai event as if its coming out next week?  Why not just remove the event until you get official word that it is coming out?  You do this every week and it makes no sense to do so, seriously!

I could.  It's not re-posting, per se.  It's just me leaving it there when I edit the OP.  The thought process being that I can't unannounce it since it's already out there.  So, I'm holding myself accountable (with the posted date of the Sneak Peek).  It's more of me owning up to the fact that we announced it and I owe it to the community to keep you informed of the progress, than it is to tease or tempt.

If people would rather me remove it and not mention it again until it's 100% ready to go, I can do that as well.  It's up to you guys.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Please use plain text.
Message 338 of 2,477 (342 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I could.  It's not re-posting, per se.  It's just me leaving it there when I edit the OP.  The thought process being that I can't unannounce it since it's already out there.  So, I'm holding myself accountable (with the posted date of the Sneak Peek).  It's more of me owning up to the fact that we announced it and I owe it to the community to keep you informed of the progress, than it is to tease or tempt.

If people would rather me remove it and not mention it again until it's 100% ready to go, I can do that as well.  It's up to you guys.

Hi Tempest. Things are just fine as you have them. You should leave Kikai as "upcoming event".

Thanks for letting us know what will be coming soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 339 of 2,477 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3526 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Paystation_3 wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Hi Tempest. Things are just fine as you have them. You should leave Kikai as "upcoming event".

Thanks for letting us know what will be coming soon.

Yes Paystation things are just fine!  He can even keep the post up and add this picture courtesy of the Taco Fam King LOL 

kikai.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 340 of 2,477 (304 Views)