Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
4858 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

I hope muggings don't increase because of this.





Please use plain text.
Message 241 of 2,266 (623 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/19/2010
Offline
222 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

lol CMC :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 242 of 2,266 (613 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
4736 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013
I can't wait to see the July 4th Acorn Park update. I always hoped they would change this space up like this once in a while. Really looking forward to seeing what Acorn looks like at night ^^
Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 243 of 2,266 (590 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29003 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I can't wait to see the July 4th Acorn Park update. I always hoped they would change this space up like this once in a while. Really looking forward to seeing what Acorn looks like at night ^^

Wonderful to see developers getting on this bandwagon. I think GZ has been doing this for quite some time. It's about time others did the same. Can't wait to see what they have planned. 

Please use plain text.
Message 244 of 2,266 (581 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/31/2011
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I can't wait to see the July 4th Acorn Park update. I always hoped they would change this space up like this once in a while. Really looking forward to seeing what Acorn looks like at night ^^

Wonderful to see developers getting on this bandwagon. I think GZ has been doing this for quite some time. It's about time others did the same. Can't wait to see what they have planned. 


I kind of think GZ stopped doing this with their public lounges though. They haven't been doing it to Glittering, Neon in JP, and the new space in JP. They do have a user selection for their private space, but I also wanted an auto feature that changes through time. I requested this feature last year, but seems they're not interested on doing it.

Please use plain text.
Message 245 of 2,266 (573 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
4736 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I can't wait to see the July 4th Acorn Park update. I always hoped they would change this space up like this once in a while. Really looking forward to seeing what Acorn looks like at night ^^

Wonderful to see developers getting on this bandwagon. I think GZ has been doing this for quite some time. It's about time others did the same. Can't wait to see what they have planned. 


I kind of think GZ stopped doing this with their public lounges though. They haven't been doing it to Glittering, Neon in JP, and the new space in JP. They do have a user selection for their private space, but I also wanted an auto feature that changes through time. I requested this feature last year, but seems they're not interested on doing it.


The Edo space and Southern Hideaway have a rotating day and night cycle, don't they?

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 246 of 2,266 (569 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/31/2011
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I can't wait to see the July 4th Acorn Park update. I always hoped they would change this space up like this once in a while. Really looking forward to seeing what Acorn looks like at night ^^

Wonderful to see developers getting on this bandwagon. I think GZ has been doing this for quite some time. It's about time others did the same. Can't wait to see what they have planned. 


I kind of think GZ stopped doing this with their public lounges though. They haven't been doing it to Glittering, Neon in JP, and the new space in JP. They do have a user selection for their private space, but I also wanted an auto feature that changes through time. I requested this feature last year, but seems they're not interested on doing it.


The Edo space and Southern Hideaway have a rotating day and night cycle, don't they?


Yeah, only those 2. The others are user controlled.

Please use plain text.
Message 247 of 2,266 (565 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
4736 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I can't wait to see the July 4th Acorn Park update. I always hoped they would change this space up like this once in a while. Really looking forward to seeing what Acorn looks like at night ^^

Wonderful to see developers getting on this bandwagon. I think GZ has been doing this for quite some time. It's about time others did the same. Can't wait to see what they have planned. 


I kind of think GZ stopped doing this with their public lounges though. They haven't been doing it to Glittering, Neon in JP, and the new space in JP. They do have a user selection for their private space, but I also wanted an auto feature that changes through time. I requested this feature last year, but seems they're not interested on doing it.


The Edo space and Southern Hideaway have a rotating day and night cycle, don't they?


Yeah, only those 2. The others are user controlled.


Possible memory issue then maybe? I know that Granzella really seem to like the day and night cycle option. so there's probably a reason why not.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 248 of 2,266 (561 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/02/2013
Offline
184 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 30, 2013
Acorn Meadows Park at night will be awesome!
Please use plain text.
Message 249 of 2,266 (508 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3980 posts
 

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jul 1, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

June 28 Sneak Peek: VEEMEE's Acorn Park 4th of July Celebration

VeemeePark_Batch003_E_2013-07-03_684x384.jpg

 

See you guys next week!


Fireworks at the park that will be good to see. 

Please use plain text.
Message 250 of 2,266 (411 Views)
Reply
0 Likes