Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
37 posts

Re: Upcoming Home Content

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Tempest: You have managed to personally answer and comment on most every post directed at you in this thread, except for the question of whether PS Home will be on the PS4.

It is obvious you and most anyone else with any seeming authority at Sony are deliberately dancing around the question. I don't know what the answer is, but if I and the community come to find you are dishonestly and unethically plugging weekly updates knowing full well Home will not continue in order to maximize sales in the brief time we will have left, well, you're clearly acting in your own interests and cheating your fans.

We are human beings who deserve to be treated with respect and common decency, not ignored or answered when it's convenient for YOU.

One more time, and it's a simple question.

Is Home, or some incarnation of Home, being planned on the PS4?

Any response, even letting us know you are unable to talk about it would be perfectly acceptable. 

Message 51 of 2,736 (2,172 Views)
Survivor
2175 posts

Jun 17, 2013

kitchens_closed wrote:

Tempest: You have managed to personally answer and comment on most every post directed at you in this thread, except for the question of whether PS Home will be on the PS4.

It is obvious you and most anyone else with any seeming authority at Sony are deliberately dancing around the question. I don't know what the answer is, but if I and the community come to find you are dishonestly and unethically plugging weekly updates knowing full well Home will not continue in order to maximize sales in the brief time we will have left, well, you're clearly acting in your own interests and cheating your fans.

We are human beings who deserve to be treated with respect and common decency, not ignored or answered when it's convenient for YOU.

Any response, even letting us know you are unable to talk about it would be perfectly acceptable. 

Well, either he doesn't know the answer, or, isn't allowed to disclose that information. If it's the latter, then it's because the 'higher-ups' don't want to disclose that answer yet for a numerous amount of reasons. Then again, for all we know, maybe they have a suprise for us. But it's all assumption...

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 52 of 2,736 (2,153 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
4726 posts

Jun 17, 2013

kitchens_closed wrote:

If I were unable to talk about it how could I talk about it to confirm or deny!?  Sorry, too tempting.

We don't comment because there's nothing to share. I know that sounds lame, but it's a fact.  There is nothing new about this topic to share at this time, so we don't have any comments. 

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 53 of 2,736 (2,148 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 17, 2013

kitchens_closed wrote:

I think it's also clear to see though that He does care about doing this job properly or he wouldn't be responding to so many posts. It's very possible that He is not allowed to tell us, regardless of his personal opinion of letting us know. If any of us worked somewhere and our bosses said, DO NOT SAY SUCH AND SUCH, and you knew it was your job if you did, I bet most of us can honestly say we'd keep our mouth's shut too. Give the guy some time, he clearly cares. I know we're anxious but you can see he's already stepping up, let's give him a chance before we jump on him too. :cattongue:

Message 54 of 2,736 (2,141 Views)
Survivor
2175 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

kitchens_closed wrote:

If I were unable to talk about it how could I talk about it to confirm or deny!?  Sorry, too tempting.

We don't comment because there's nothing to share. I know that sounds lame, but it's a fact.  There is nothing new about this topic to share at this time, so we don't have any comments. 

So it's possible it has been discussed; And they might even have an answer to this notorious question. It's just that they haven't shared it with you guys yet, possibly?

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 55 of 2,736 (2,128 Views)
VP of Gaming
26380 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Theres not really a need for the monthly request thread either really. We haven't seen anything there reproduced as an item or estate in months. Maybe there is some other way we can express things wanted?

I've chatted with a few Developers who have said that they do look at the official monthly suggestion threads for ideas. And I've chatted withone who said that he/they never look. But as had been mentioned, it does cut down on numerous indivdual suggestions threads with duplicate ideas. I prefer to have an official monthly suggestion thread that is under the control of a Community Manager. And it makes it easier for all of our Developers to keep track of our new ideas.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 56 of 2,736 (2,059 Views)
Survivor
2633 posts

Upcoming Home Content

Jun 17, 2013

Alright.. I wasn't going to say nothing but it must be said:

Alot of you are very intelligent.. so the most intelligent thing is.. to read the space in between.. the lines..

there's a lot of obvious clues: 

•  Everything has been transferred to this service meaning you can access your account and your spaces settings from any ps3 or PlayStation 4

•  The continuous release of personal spaces.. Clubhouses.. and virtual items

•  The calmness of the employees

•  And the fact that PlayStation Home is a gold mine.. better yet a platinum mind..  which means they're not going to abandon their golden goose..  that laid the golden eggs

•  The most the community have to worry about is.. learning how to operate their new Playstation 4

Now you can take this with a grain of salt.. meaning you don't have to believe it.. However, anybody that knows how to add one plus one will already understand what they're saying..

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 57 of 2,736 (1,965 Views)
MVP Support
18734 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

kitchens_closed wrote:

I myself would really like to know this as well. Though I'm not a religious HOME user, I do appreciate the product & all that has brought forth for PlayStation.  With that said, I can't begin the thought of SONY giving up on HOME. I hope the answer to this question to be very positive, another  ace under SONY's sleeves.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 58 of 2,736 (1,953 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

I myself would really like to know this as well. Though I'm not a religious HOME user, I do appreciate the product & all that has brought forth for PlayStation.  With that said, I can't begin the thought of SONY giving up on HOME. I hope the answer to this question to be very positive, another  ace under SONY's sleeves.

Oh my. We better not play poker with Sony Officials. :smileywink:

Message 59 of 2,736 (1,909 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

kitchens_closed wrote:

does that include the pottermore personal space? surely we cant have a personal space where you cant chat whatsoever
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 60 of 2,736 (1,885 Views)
0 Likes