Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation Community Manager
4703 posts

Re: Upcoming Home Content

Jun 17, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Thanks for doing this Tempest. Now everyone can still get updated on what's coming to Home very week now!

Yep, but keep in mind that these will just be sneak peaks.  So there will be more to see in the blog each Wednesday.  I'll likely only pick an item or two to show each time that I update.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 21 of 2,714 (2,826 Views)
Fender Bender
3328 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Thanks for doing this Tempest. Now everyone can still get updated on what's coming to Home very week now!

Yep, but keep in mind that these will just be sneak peaks.  So there will be more to see in the blog each Wednesday.  I'll likely only pick an item or two to show each time that I update.

Hey, it's better than nothing :smileyvery-happy:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 22 of 2,714 (2,823 Views)
0 Likes
4703 posts

Jun 17, 2013

PYAWAKITT wrote:
Jers, I requested in the suggestion thread many times that it would be nice to be able to use Wardrobe while in a friends personal space, and my wish was granted!
So yes some ideas are brought to life!

I certainly don't mean to remove the ability for the community to offer suggestions.  I just think that it's smart to pause for a moment and make sure that we're doing it in the best way.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
Message 23 of 2,714 (2,817 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Button_Tufted_Leather_Chaise-gothic_bedroom_furniture.jpgi requested these in the thread and lockwood brought them to life. many othr have suggested things as well which saw life. it would be foolish to remove that thread as i believe it helps the devs alot. taking away that thread would be removing our voicefuneral_veil_teardrop_gothic_by_nashimiron.jpgGothic_Victorian_by_CherishedMemories.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 2,714 (2,798 Views)
4703 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Thanks EDEA, but there's no need for suggestions here.  This is a thread for us to show you guys what's coming up. Continue to use the monthly suggestoins thread!  Thanks.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
Message 25 of 2,714 (2,794 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Thanks EDEA, but there's no need for suggestions here.  This is a thread for us to show you guys what's coming up. Continue to use the monthly suggestoins thread!  Thanks.

im not suggesting those, i suggested them already and lockwood brought them to home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 2,714 (2,689 Views)
4703 posts

Jun 17, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

im not suggesting those, i suggested them already and lockwood brought them to home.

AH gotcha!  Proof positive, then!  

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
Message 27 of 2,714 (2,675 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

As many of you have probably deduced, I’ll be taking over the weekly Home Update blog post.  I’ll be keeping its Wednesday slot, but I do recall that there was a concern by the community that posting on Wednesday wasn’t useful for you, because the content was already out, and as such the value of the post was reduced.

To combat that, we started posting content in the forums a bit earlier.  I intend to keep that up, and I’ll use this stickied thread to host these “mini-updates”.  I’m not sure how regularly I’ll be making posts here, but I’ll try to do it as often as I can, Monday through Friday.

Also, as a side note, as I work through this process I will not be posting polls on new weekly content.  Those polls may return, but for now please feel free to use this thread, or the weekly threads made from the Wednesday blog posts, to express your opinions on the content.

Thank you Paul.  I appreciate your hard work on informing us on such matters. Tell Joystick that there is an error in viewing all the E3 kiosk quest.

Colour is the key. The eye is the hammer. The soul is the piano with its many chords. The artist is the hand that, by touching this or that key, sets the soul vibrating automatically. - Wassily Kandinsky

Message 28 of 2,714 (2,662 Views)
0 Likes
4703 posts

Jun 17, 2013

SeraphimArietta wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

As many of you have probably deduced, I’ll be taking over the weekly Home Update blog post.  I’ll be keeping its Wednesday slot, but I do recall that there was a concern by the community that posting on Wednesday wasn’t useful for you, because the content was already out, and as such the value of the post was reduced.

To combat that, we started posting content in the forums a bit earlier.  I intend to keep that up, and I’ll use this stickied thread to host these “mini-updates”.  I’m not sure how regularly I’ll be making posts here, but I’ll try to do it as often as I can, Monday through Friday.

Also, as a side note, as I work through this process I will not be posting polls on new weekly content.  Those polls may return, but for now please feel free to use this thread, or the weekly threads made from the Wednesday blog posts, to express your opinions on the content.

Thank you Paul.  I appreciate your hard work on informing us on such matters. Tell Joystick that there is an error in viewing all the E3 kiosk quest.

Done.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
Message 29 of 2,714 (2,623 Views)
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Thanks for keeping us updated...

photo samurai-bujutsu-107698.jpg
Message 30 of 2,714 (2,601 Views)