Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Feb 19, 2013

SirDragonknight wrote:

With all the problems going on I thought I would throw my experiences in.... so far  I have lost all my furniture layouts in my club houses, it use to save with each skin change but everything keeps disappearing even if I redecorate. As for wardrobe and furniture inventory , trying to favorite or bring items out of storage only sets off the auto storage and resets everything. They already knew they were experencing save issues on the server with 1.75 before they released it then delayed the release to fix the issue, looks like it still needs fixing.  Before anyone chimes in about deleting HOME, we all know that others have had problems accessing HOME after doing so , I am not looking to add any more problems.


U have to delete BOTH Home files not just one....   Otherwise forget about It!

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 221 of 239 (370 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/18/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Feb 23, 2013

Sister & I are not too happy w/1.75,  I don't play nearly as much as my Sis does & she's been going bonkers over it...  Telling me items are turning up missing, items keep getting scrambled, after spending lots of time re-organizing it to no avail...  Home "iGloo'd" causing a hard restart, did its restore filing system, then the other test, gave us corrupted data icon (again...) Had to re-install Home now for the 2nd time as it would load & freeze on entry or would do so on entry to Apt or Locale, what gives?  Clubhouse items were gone too, well rather deleted from the space, at the core, it seems better, but has to many bugs still to have been released, maybe this is the new way, let all the users be unknown 'testers' of it? lol  Just venting & sharing info.  Doesn't help that her ISP is giving her grief @TM too...

Message 222 of 239 (319 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Mar 1, 2013

Ok, its been a few weeks now and tons of bugs that where reported any news on when they will be fixed yet?

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 223 of 239 (269 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1994 posts
 

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Mar 1, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Ok, its been a few weeks now and tons of bugs that where reported any news on when they will be fixed yet?


This is not the recommended post to come seek this information.

I recommend going to this thread here if you require proper answers pertaining to this issue. - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/FEEDBACK-REQUESTED-1-75-Update-Feedb...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 224 of 239 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/11/2013
Offline
392 posts
 

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Mar 1, 2013
last i was on I got an M10 or 2 and my wardrobe turned itself on its head. and i dont own all that much threads
Message 225 of 239 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Mar 1, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
This is not the recommended post to come seek this information.

I recommend going to this thread here if you require proper answers pertaining to this issue. - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/FEEDBACK-REQUESTED-1-75-Update-Feedb...

Why the runaround I just asked if we have been updated yet?  If anyone from Sony has updated us on this post or another should not matter. 

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 226 of 239 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1994 posts
 

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Mar 1, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

LegoFire wrote:
This is not the recommended post to come seek this information.

I recommend going to this thread here if you require proper answers pertaining to this issue. - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/FEEDBACK-REQUESTED-1-75-Update-Feedb...

Why the runaround I just asked if we have been updated yet?  If anyone from Sony has updated us on this post or another should not matter. 


There is no run around, you asked if sony has said anything, so I gave you the means to see for yourself.

If you're actually looking for what you say, than the regarded post you attain for information indeed does matter.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 227 of 239 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Mar 1, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
There is no run around, you asked if sony has said anything, so I gave you the means to see for yourself.

If you're actually looking for what you say, than the regarded post you attain for information indeed does matter.

I'm not trying to be rude but I knew about that post.  I also know there are others like it and the Home staff don't always post or update us in them.  Some times they update us using the PS blog or in the message of the day. 

 

That's why I asked here hopeing that someone could update me or give me a yes or no answer.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 228 of 239 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Mar 8, 2013

I would still like to know when we will be updated on when the next update is to fix the problems that came with 1.75 will be?  It's been a few weeks now.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 229 of 239 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1994 posts
 

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Mar 8, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

I would still like to know when we will be updated on when the next update is to fix the problems that came with 1.75 will be?  It's been a few weeks now.


This was the last word from Joystick_warrior on the matter

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

" Still working on it guys, apologies again for the issues."

So theres no word on a fix yet, but they're working hard, please continue being patient.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 230 of 239 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes