7532 posts

Re: UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Feb 17, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

myalana wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Regine__ wrote:

This is what the 'message of the Day' from Hong Kong Home says.

"We are currently facing issue with several errors and you may have difficulty connecting to PlayStation Home.

We are investigating these issues as our highest priority.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

It would be appreciated that if you could report the critical issue which you found to customer service.

Thank you very much for your understanding and patience."

WOW!!!  I would pay for that kind of communication!

We did recieve that infformation a day or two ago.

I must've missed that post. Could you please provide a link?

No he can't. Because all we got is a post on an obscure thread and another one in the "purchase this new stuff" thread saying it affected a few people. We never had any real excuse on message of the day.

Yes when I posed the question and we were told that these were "small issues bubbling up affecting a few users".

Please use plain text.
Message 191 of 239 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Feb 18, 2013

ell i still cant c the icons for the new stuff in the stores plus my wardrobe and furniture won't show. SONY YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE ALOT OF REVENUE BECAUSE OF THE NEW PATCH .its acting more like a virus than actually helping us. and until they fix it i won't buy

nothing i suggest we all do the same thing.

Please use plain text.
Message 192 of 239 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

myalana wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Regine__ wrote:

This is what the 'message of the Day' from Hong Kong Home says.

"We are currently facing issue with several errors and you may have difficulty connecting to PlayStation Home.

We are investigating these issues as our highest priority.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

It would be appreciated that if you could report the critical issue which you found to customer service.

Thank you very much for your understanding and patience."

WOW!!!  I would pay for that kind of communication!

We did recieve that infformation a day or two ago.

I must've missed that post. Could you please provide a link?

No he can't. Because all we got is a post on an obscure thread and another one in the "purchase this new stuff" thread saying it affected a few people. We never had any real excuse on message of the day.

Well said

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 193 of 239 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1783 posts

Re: Strange...

Feb 18, 2013

Most of my friends on Home do not post in these forums, and never even look at them in fact. But I can say that everyone I know is having some problems. Oddly they are usually not the same problems. Each person may have one or two issues that by themselves are no big deal, but in talking to people, there are many different things going on. I have two issues, the inventory / storage problem that nearly everyone seems to be having, and the help prompts don't stay off.  One friend has hair turn black every time she logs on. Another lost all wardrobe saves. Some have lost personal space / club furnishings. That all didn't happen to me. But something is randomly effecting different people in different ways.The only friend who has told me she doesn't have the inventory / storage problem, happens to be a PS+ member.  Great update in principal, but they just need to get it working right.

Please use plain text.
Message 194 of 239 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1783 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

Ok, after four + days of having my inventory / storage jumbled every time I load Home, I finally decided to delete and re-install. Upon first re-load, everything was jumbled again as expected. I made some changes to inventory, then quit and re-started. When I entered wardrobe again I got the same message, that items had been moved to storage. But I checked the area where I had made changes, and it was still as I had left it. So I made many more changes across my entire wardrobe, quit and restarted. This time when I entered wardrobe, there was no message. I looked through everything and it was all how I left it before. I restarted again just to make sure. And yep, everything in wardrobe is normal. I haven't thoroughly checked all areas of inventory and active items, but so far reinstalling home has solved this problem for me. I'm going to see what happens with the help prompts now.

EDIT: Help prompts still turn back on every time. But wardrobe/inventory/storage is definately fixed for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 195 of 239 (183 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Brises_0000 wrote:

Ok, after four + days of having my inventory / storage jumbled every time I load Home, I finally decided to delete and re-install. Upon first re-load, everything was jumbled again as expected. I made some changes to inventory, then quit and re-started. When I entered wardrobe again I got the same message, that items had been moved to storage. But I checked the area where I had made changes, and it was still as I had left it. So I made many more changes across my entire wardrobe, quit and restarted. This time when I entered wardrobe, there was no message. I looked through everything and it was all how I left it before. I restarted again just to make sure. And yep, everything in wardrobe is normal. I haven't thoroughly checked all areas of inventory and active items, but so far reinstalling home has solved this problem for me. I'm going to see what happens with the help prompts now.

EDIT: Help prompts still turn back on every time. But wardrobe/inventory/storage is definately fixed for me.

I tried this a couple days ago without success. Can anybody confirm that this works?

-Jinx <3

Please use plain text.
Message 196 of 239 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1783 posts

Feb 18, 2013

All I can say is it worked for me, but I also rebuilt the database. And I am not saying it might work for anything else except the wardrobe/storage problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 197 of 239 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Brises_0000 wrote:

Brises, will you please post this in the feedback post too? I'm pretty sure that Sony'll be interested. [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue reports By Joystick_Warrior

As far as I know, The Help prompts are suppose to do that. They always show up everytime you sign on Home, just like the Private message channel. You need to switch them off everytime.

Also, switching off and on the PS3 prior to playing Home, does seem to help reducing the amount of errors.

Please use plain text.
Message 198 of 239 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2733 posts

Feb 18, 2013
My help prompts don't come on every time I sign into Home.

I switched mine off when they first arrived and not seen them since, and hope it stays that way.
Please use plain text.
Message 199 of 239 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 200 of 239 (137 Views)
0 Likes