Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Re: *UNOFFICIAL* PlayStation 3 [North America] Home Thread

May 1, 2007
Yeah I strongly agree. They need to allow ingame XMB access and subfolders + BLURAY XMB ACCESS. It is really taking them FOREVER.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
753 posts

May 1, 2007

PrinceofKings wrote:
Yeah I strongly agree. They need to allow ingame XMB access and subfolders + BLURAY XMB ACCESS. It is really taking them FOREVER.

easier said then done...do people realize that its not so easy to perform that...i mean they have to test out all the b ug and glitches that may occur or you'll have something more to whine about...so just chill on that subject matter...yes another console has that priveledge but ps3 is a different console with new hardware and it takes time to get things right...just be patient people...let sony and whom ever do their job and reap benefits in the end
"DONT FEED THE DUCKS"
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
614 posts

May 1, 2007
Guys we shouldn't just sit around on the forums waiting for it cause it will seem like forever. I only check twice a day lol.

Freelance Journalist
Partner At EGM, Twitch.tv, Youtube
http://www.antdagamer.com
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

May 1, 2007

lo key wrote:

PrinceofKings wrote:

easier said then done...do people realize that its not so easy to perform that...i mean they have to test out all the b ug and glitches that may occur or you'll have something more to whine about...so just chill on that subject matter...yes another console has that priveledge but ps3 is a different console with new hardware and it takes time to get things right...just be patient people...let sony and whom ever do their job and reap benefits in the end

Don't get me wron I totally understand how much work its involved in developing thing as a I am a programmer as well. However tho it seems to me like Sony is concentrating on something else rather than trying to develop XBM more further. Yes it takes time to code it, debug it and all but trust me I know for a fact that it wouldn't take too much effort to let you play music while playing games or let you messages to your buddies. I am not saying that Sony is slacking off cause I bet they are working on something really hard...maybe Killzone? but I think they should spend a bit more time developing the XMB.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes