Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 12 2012
By: BellaMarie92510 First Son 10 posts

U can ride mini race cars??

18 replies 553 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

I saw someone today riding a soapbox derby looking race car, a friend has also told me people was riding cupcake cars, they kinda look like locomotion items, but ive searched far and wide for them n no luck! ive asked where they got these items from, n every one just stays silent. If anyone knows where to get these please LMK! thanks! :robotwink:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (553 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29117 posts

Re: U can ride mini race cars??

Nov 12, 2012

In home square in the Eu there is a LBP Karting event going on where you can do that. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (545 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 12, 2012
but im in NA, and they was using it like a locomotion item, driving it around o.o
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (536 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29117 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

BellaMarie92510 wrote:
but im in NA, and they was using it like a locomotion item, driving it around o.o

Oh well those if they are from that event are most likely hacked items and shouldn't be in North America. I don't know of any that have been released here to allow that. Shame the event isn't being held here in NA as well. 

Screen shot 2012-11-12 at 9.12.54 AM.png
Screen shot 2012-11-12 at 9.14.45 AM.png
The free rewards are pretty amazing given they are in fact loco items you can ride in. 
Screen shot 2012-11-12 at 9.19.26 AM.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (532 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Those were the ones i saw! Yes, they do need to make that event for NA >.< n ty for your help!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (511 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29117 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

BellaMarie92510 wrote:
Those were the ones i saw! Yes, they do need to make that event for NA >.< n ty for your help!

Well I suspect now that we know these are possible we'll see a host of "sale vehicles" here at some point in the mall. Can just imagine what some of the developers have in store for us.

Interesting LBP is supporting the EU and not NA. Disappointing. At the least if we aren't getting the event it would be nice to at least have the free content available as a promo in the mall. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4217 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

BellaMarie92510 wrote:

Well I suspect now that we know these are possible we'll see a host of "sale vehicles" here at some point in the mall. Can just imagine what some of the developers have in store for us.

Interesting LBP is supporting the EU and not NA. Disappointing. At the least if we aren't getting the event it would be nice to at least have the free content available as a promo in the mall. 

Unfortunately, considering that they never held the LBP Vista event in any region but EU, nor did they release any of the rewards from that event Otherbthan in EU, I would not expect them to do that now.

http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat12876 (also included 10 wall art items)

However, they don't need to be hacked to use them in NA, as long as the space is region free, like all personal spaces, clubhouses, and occasionally specific public spaces.  I and others using our EU accounts have had LBP Kart races in NA, just not in any region locked spaces.  There is something particularly funny about watching someone in the giant Yeti costume riding the cupcake kart... :smileyvery-happy:

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (468 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Nov 12, 2012

the karts are cute and i want one ,but i would fear if it came to NA that NA home devs would exploit it  even tho its free in EU and make us buy them since money seems to be whats its all about. but we shall see if we get them at all . *crosses fingers *

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5001 posts

Nov 12, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

BellaMarie92510 wrote:

Unfortunately, considering that they never held the LBP Vista event in any region but EU, nor did they release any of the rewards from that event Otherbthan in EU, I would not expect them to do that now.

http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat12876 (also included 10 wall art items)

However, they don't need to be hacked to use them in NA, as long as the space is region free, like all personal spaces, clubhouses, and occasionally specific public spaces.  I and others using our EU accounts have had LBP Kart races in NA, just not in any region locked spaces.  There is something particularly funny about watching someone in the giant Yeti costume riding the cupcake kart... :smileyvery-happy:

So are u saying that the EU LBP Home square is not region Locked? 

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Not for nothing, but why isn't their more LBP stuff on HOME??  I love LBP and it should be promoted a lot more than it is now! 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (374 Views)
0 Likes