Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 19 2012
By: FCN-OP-Updater Lombax Warrior 101 posts

*** U N I T Y *** The Resistance is here!

[ Edited ]
2538 replies 7624 views Edited Jan 27, 2014

Visit the forum link to keep up on what we up to

* * * U N I T Y * * *

follow us on twitter at @PSHomeUNITY

Reason for this group

* * * U N I T Y * * *

Where Clubs and Friends Unite!!

There are no set leaders here, we all respectful each other, we all here have a right to help decide in preserving UNITY in the Home Community.

Anyone can be part of UNITY, don't have to be in a club to be part of it, Any clubs whom may want to be part of this group, are welcome, we do first need to make sure the UNITY Committee is aware and as well understand what this group means before anything else.

If you are wanting to be part of the UNITY Committee, just reply and post on the thread that you are interested in it.

Rules & Guidelines There are Rules & Guidelines to UNITY which follow:

• There will be no excessive use of profanity.
  • There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
  • There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
  • Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive.
  • Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
  • also follow the PlayStation Community Forum Rules of Conduct

Violation of any of these rules will result in removal of said post and removal from the group

********************************************************************************************************************

THE RESISTANCE

When Xi started back in 2009, we formed into a group back then known as The Resistance (VLR) and now with Xi Continuum being back, The Resistance is here!

Vive La Resistance!

Follow the Xi Continuum spoiler thread

Xi Continuum: All clues and info (Spoiler Alerts)

*************************************************************************************************************************

Representing Clubs/ Branches

http://pshomegazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/angels-and-demons.bmp

*Angels and Demons*

A UNITY branch where you can meet new friends, Choose your faith between Angel or Demon as we have weekly Civil War Challenges based on PSHome games or PSHome User Created Content. Role Playing and a good time, anyone is welcome!

• Club Owner: Miss_Ann_Thrope
  • Club Meeting: every Monday at 8pm Eastern Time
  • Club Link: Angels & Demons

EU*RESISTANCE 

For those who have no idea who we are, the EU Resistance is a group of friends who were brought together to help each other in the ARG XI. However the plan was always that we would stay together afterwards. We worked alongside the US Resistance 'VLR' who have 200 plus members. In the EU group we meet every Sunday, now that Xi is over we will be looking for new ways to keep ourselves out of trouble, we will have a lot to talk about this week. If you want more information or want to join, please pm me through the xmb or the forum.

The All Mighty

A UNITY Branch - This is a friendly environment, and a huge community of new friends, everyone will get to know others thru this. We have and help plan events based on what is available out there in the Home Community and we definitely help one another reach our goals in the PS3 Gaming experiece.

• Club Owner: Y2David
  • Club Meeting: every Saturday at 7pm Eastern Time
  • Club Link: The All Mighty

Knights of The HOME open Table

Every Tuesday @ 9pm EST

(Search "Kot Hot") We are a HOME gaming club. We meet at the "Playground", "Indie", or "Adventure District" public spaces every tuesday at 9pm eastern for a public Chess game meet up. If more tables are needed or we have out-of-region chess players, we move to ether the club house or a private space. There is also a second meet on Thursdays at 3pm eastern in the EU Server for our out of region Chess Players. We hold Home and Game related discussions while playing Chess. Please add Patchex (via PSN) for an invite. Game Laucnhing from Home after the meetings is a possibility and we are part of The Unity Clubs.

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l372/anamri/stuff/withouthomelogo-Copy-Copy-Copy.png?t=1302894707

LAIR

Hey everyone, welcome to the LAIR club thread. we have been hard at work putting together fun events and games that we know you will enjoy. The games themselves are interactive stories that play out as you solve clues and riddles that lead you closer to unraveling the true story of each game.

• Club Owner: anamri, tdarb
  • Club Meeting: Sundays at 9pm EST
  • Club Link: The LAIR Club

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

BIRTHDAY LISTINGS Click Here

for Unity Happenings  Click Here...

VLR
Please use plain text.
Message 2361 of 2,539 (7,624 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Re: (FCC) Friend Chain Clubs -

Jan 13, 2010
AWESOME
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2,539 (7,623 Views)
Survivor
2749 posts

Jan 13, 2010
Nice, account just for updating.... that works lol...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2,539 (7,623 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Jan 13, 2010
I like FCC (Friend Chain Clubs) so far
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 2,539 (7,623 Views)
I Only Post Everything
855 posts

Jan 13, 2010
Can we be called those guys from the drive in intermission video. You know the hot dog and popcorn congoing. I wanna be those guys. (P.S Has anyone noticed I always bring up food? Really I must be a fat bassturd on the inside.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 2,539 (7,623 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4972 posts

Jan 13, 2010

Want to thank all those who have been supportive here

This Group is bout bringin friends together.. not becomin enemies

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 2,539 (7,623 Views)
Wastelander
819 posts

Jan 13, 2010
I personally have to say Friend Chain Network sounds better.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 2,539 (7,623 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Jan 13, 2010
Holy crap! My internet goes out for a few days & look what happens! Figures, I just made a new sig. :smileytongue:

My vote is for FCC. It sounds all official & stuff.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 2,539 (7,623 Views)
Wastelander
604 posts

Jan 13, 2010

I like Friend Chain Network :smileywink:  But the acronym FCC sounds pretty cool!

I'm glad to have seen this thread when I checked the boards today.

OH...wait, what about "The Chain Gang" ... LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------
mk1230
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 2,539 (7,623 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Jan 13, 2010
"Chain Gang" FTW! LOVE IT!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.