Fender Bender
3119 posts

Re: *** U N I T Y *** Where Clubs and Friends Unite!!

Nov 18, 2012

Just a Heads up, I have gotten some infor from a few friends saying Xi 2 might be underway, yet others who say its not Xi related, I sent out a video link to a few of you from Ghawk that looks like a group trying to record info if it does come avalible... also it seems that the Uk is getting messages of some sort, yet I was told it might not be Xi related, yet Chelada also mentioned to me that there was some news in the Newletter from Ndreams that might be info for Xi...  TGM sent me some stuff Ill be looking at this week... Still have not been contacted Directly from Ndreams Joey or Mr. Patrick after trying to make contact for like the 30th time... and some people think Im  a troll, lol... 

I have been a little upset lately about the Xi stuff as a few of you know, yet also it seems some of the Problems I was having in 09 with the taunting from HOME devs, turns out it might have not been Ndreams, Seems that the Screen name Sector 4 Breached might have actually been Heavy Water related. For some reason I keep thinking that Hub was Ndreams only, then I remembered that when They asked us to deliberatly make glitches in the Spaces, the person who won the first Glitch contest was the maker of the Sports complex, the one that got bought out by EA. Sector 4 breached showed up in 07 when I started the first real line in the Hub, cause the game queue didn't work... the Same Screen Name Showed up in the middle of Xi and knew about the Lines as well as converstations that happend then... So Loot, Ndreams, and Heavy Water were part of the incedent... I got some Static from them when I tested the Beta for RC racing, and they were pretty Rude about it... Anyway, I know for a fact that Sector 4 Breached the screen name is connected with the IT screen name that was involved with Xi. And also Heavy water did the same thing the the other guys did... they Releasead the Broken game, even after being warned that it was broken, kinda like whats happening now with the HOME tycoon... 

It really worries me that the HOME devs care more about the Money they will make then the actual quality of the Games and Products they make... that has always been a concern of mine... and honestly it should be a concern for the population of Sony users that use HOME... we are the ones affected... 

Maybe I have become a troll, yet then again, maybe they just messed with the wrong gamers head, persistance is a vertue very similar to patience. I don't like nasty head games, and I am sick of being ignored and treated like crap... All Ndreams had to do when I first realized that they took many of the Game ideas from those few months I was with them, and used them to make profit, was talk with me directly, instead they act like they don't know me, and like I am nothing... I know Im nothing Special, yet I am sure not a nothing... especially if my ideas were good enough to use for a global game... All I wanted in the begining was to be treated with respect, the same as I did for them till they refused to beleive I was a female, and disrespected me several times. Then  I even gave it two more tries, yet it was quite apparent they had no real Repect and ony cared about the money they were being promised.  Out of the 11 of us that started Making Xi back in 07, I was the only one who stood up for the future gamers, and for that, I was patronized until I decided to leave. then I was patronized agaIn by some of the Same folks I was trying to protect at the start. One other person in the group of 11 didn't like what was going on, yet he didn't stand with me, I think he was afraid to... the worst part was I can not even remember who that was... I can not remember his name... a contact from him or them would really put my mind at ease as well as talking threw the issues with someone who ccan fix them, yet I can see that fixing it is not a priority... its funny that I saw this last week in my Jess's apartment...

"If a Friend commits a mistake and does not correct it, Friend commits two mistakes." Verbatim of Stapler... 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2421 of 2,537 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3119 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Well, Looks like Xi 2 might be in motion. Life is wicked Ironic Sometimes... Now I will miss Xi 2 quite possibly, which I had absolutely no hand in making. I was really looking forward to it... I Have the Yellow Light of Death. I might have a chance to put games on My Daughters PS3 for Christmas, where I can sign in for a night or so, yet I can not afford a third PS3, and I can't Take my PS3 apart because its under the sellers warrantee. I have to send it in and wait a month or 2 to get it back... This really sucks. Yet I will be checking here and the Uk for clues to follow up on such... I will miss Rockband, RE, and Burnout, Plus I just lost all my Walking Dead Paid episodes for Season 3. lol Well I do have an Original Gameboy, and a few Sega consoles...  So Happy Holidays Everyone and Happy Gaming... 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2422 of 2,537 (208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

Nov 25, 2012

whn my 1st PS3 died ... I opened mine because there was a game inside ... they still refurbished it regardless ... and I got it back within a week :smileywink:

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2423 of 2,537 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3119 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Hey Bene, Thanks, yet the company I bought mine from (cause I bought the backwards compatible, that was out of production) Said if I changed the HDD, or Cracked the Playstation open, it would void my 1 year warrantee. I don't think they send it  into Sony right away, so they told me 4 to 6 weeks for the assessment and repair... :smileysad: I would buy another used one temperately, cause its still cheaper then paying for a repair and cheaper then a Vita, yet Christmas is a few weeks away, so Ill just have to wait... 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2424 of 2,537 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3119 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Wow... Hey Thanks Bene, I went to the Store to ask about the week thing you were saying, and the guys and gals at CEX were wicked nice about the YLOD thing and offered me another 80 gig yet it was not backwards compatible, and the price had gone down about 30 bucks... so they offered me a Store Credit for what the broken Ps3 would have been worth if I bought it from them that day and I bought a PS3 Slim for about the price of the Price Drop... I was not happy to see the backwards not available, they did offer me a replacement from out west by Friday though, yet I was so happy they were nice enough to let me walk out with a newish system today, and who knows maybe if they get it in on Friday still, they might let me trade it for the Backwards... Ill go check later this week... for now at least I have a PS3 and a full year warranty...
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2425 of 2,537 (188 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Awesome :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2426 of 2,537 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3119 posts

Nov 27, 2012

It was pretty awesome... 

Hummm... It has gotten aweful quite in here lately, (this Thread I mean) I really hope I have not put a damper on the Old VLR and Unity shine... cause if so it was unintentional, sadly I still would like answers and Im not sure I will ever get them, someone last week told me I should burry the Hatchet lol yet I dont think they realized I did try that... anyway, looks like Ndreams does have the balls for a Xi 2, for that comment I am now eating my socks... 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2427 of 2,537 (166 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4881 posts

Re: *** U N I T Y *** Xi Bringing Us Back Together

Nov 27, 2012

http://api.ning.com/files/BeXFwjx*5A9oFP5YwxbJ4CZOcR8LKP*FKFYBNOEJ7NX7OYg9GQ5oJjN57Kp6us2gR1fsLN4ls-Wp6DKX8fgOWw__/CityLogo.jpg

This exites me with today's announcement of Xi Continuum (see Joanna Dark's thread) as its been confirmed by NDreams that they are bringing back the conclusion to the ARG that build this group formerly known as VLR..

Our group UNITY still stands here, we known one another from our VLR days, we continued thru out UNITY and its clubs .. Do remember our times with some of our old VLR branches from Studio60, ClubTrippin, ClubVoid, R-Squad, Homexsw, and all those who where a big part and contribute towards Xi from the Unified Resistance on the NA and EU regions.Many are well missed thou we did it and we was strong at it..

Amir who led us thru it from the start and everyone who was a part even before I came into the group and after... All those great stories.. Xi is what Made us and we wont forget that as some of us are still here, others have left. Some have come back just to visit .. Thou with Xi Continuum, I feel exited to be part of this again and build and bring some of our old agents as Ndreams mentioned on their twitter.

Some of us already have done some contacting, waking up these agents that have been away for so long and missed a great deal and to let them know what is forthcoming. As we do remember those good ole Xi days were so many of us were involved an got us drawn into PSHome. Viva La Resistance!!

There is an upcoming Xi Gathering event this Tuesday December 4th at 3pm Eastern hosted by Legendary Vicki (Click this link to see post).. be great to Represent like we did on our old days.

Some of us from both regions have been in discussing to reuniting into a different club and also meets amongst the other older clubs such as The All Mighty, Homexsw, Club Of Champions, EU Resistance to discuss XI happenings.

Anyone old, new who is wanting a part of this, lets bring it on. As this just got announced is not yet there thou it wall be there soon, and when it hits.. We will be there to solve it.

Please use plain text.
Message 2428 of 2,537 (157 Views)
Sackboy
378 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 2429 of 2,537 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

Dec 2, 2012

http://www.xi2.com/faq.html

Not really new info as we've been discussing all this at meets since it was announced but in case someone wasn't up to speed, this is how it's gonna work ...

Xi: Continuum FAQs

Do I have to play Xi: Continuum live? What if I miss the start?

Unlike the original Xi, you can play Xi: Continuum at any time; either live or at your own pace.  The websites and in-game content unlock with your personal progress - so you can start playing at any time.  People who start on the first day will find that the in game 'days' are unlocked every 24 hours, so you will be able to play 'live' with all the other players who start playing straight away.  But you don't need to play live, and can enjoy Xi: Continuum at any time, at your own pace.

How much will it cost to play?

The original Xi was free, as Sony funded the game to help introduce people to PlayStation Home. Xi: Continuum is a commercial game, and we need to make our money back in order to keep building Xi and expanding the game in the future! After an introduction to the world, players will need to pay around £5.99 ($7.99/€6.99) for an agent pack (final pricing TBC). This pack will give players:

• Access to the whole of Xi: Continuum. Experience and be part of the first chapter of an evolving story.
  • The massive 'Vertigo' apartment. Additional areas unlock as rewards as you progress.
  • Flying robot companion
  • 10 in-game associates to fight for you in single and multiplayer combat games
  • Teleporter active item; jump into Continuum from any personal space

Players won't need to spend any more money to play through Xi: Continuum, although there will be additional merchandise available if you want it.

Will we have to wait another 3 years for the next Xi after this?

No - we are already working on the next chapter which will launch soon after Xi: Continuum ends. We'd love to continue to build Xi, and welcome your feedback!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2430 of 2,537 (122 Views)