Splicer
51 posts

Re: FRIEND CHAIN - from the Old Thread to the New One, We All have a Say!

Jan 16, 2010

@daabulls

FREAKING AWESOME!!!! I'm going to get a PSP just for that reason LMAO!

@nnelzen

I would PM Amir in case he isn't reading the boards and see if he will answer you that way. Just in case ya know?

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 2,537 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4891 posts

Re: FRIEND CHAIN - Need the Unity back amongs those

Jan 16, 2010

Patchex wrote:

So I was wondering if it would be ok to visit your clubs meetings. I will delete the nights before club and send a request a few mins before the meeting. This way I can stay in my 4 original Clubs. I will no longer have one of my own yet I didn't use it much anyway. If this is ok with your club please let me know. I am really looking forward to see what all your Clubs are like and how they work. Lets call it a research project. (if taping is unwanted please just let me know in advance.)

Also I have found a Club that I would like the former VLR members to take a look at, it would be a great opportunity for us all to get together as a group if the event is ever thrown... its a club called HOME INVATION EVENT... I have found it by accident and I think that VLR would be great at this sort of thing... anyway, let me know if I am welcome in your clubs and I look forward to meeting all of you personally for once instead of just on the forums...

As Always Happy Gaming to you all...

Great idea and anyone is welcome to come to TAM meets )don't have to be a member)on Saturdays as it helps with our Unity in brigin ppl together.

As far the Home Invasion Event its a killer idea from PE, I know is been in the works fer a while already and alot of ppl have been anticipating it.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 2,537 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: FRIEND CHAIN - Being a part of Deciding our Future, We all count!!!

Jan 16, 2010

@ dabulls - AWESOME story! I always love a story where there's a happy ending & the bad guy gets what's coming to him.

@ nnelzen - I kinda liked the "Children of the Resistance" too, but I thought "Orphans of the Resistance" fit a little better. Oh well, it's all off the table now.

BTW - "The Phoenix Rebellion" does have an acronym, we could call ourselves the TP'R's.

(sorry, couldn't resist!)

Phoenix Group - Rated PG

Phoenix Incarnate - , PI (like Fairina, PI or MAGNUM, PI :smileyvery-happy:)

The Origami Phoenix - the 'TOP' group on the forums (I kinda like the paper & fire mix, too, fragile & dangerous. Rawr!:smileyvery-happy:)

Message Edited by Fairina on 01-16-2010 09:07 AM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 2,537 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3203 posts

Jan 16, 2010

my input to the greater group name...

UNITY

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 2,537 (149 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5451 posts

Jan 17, 2010

nnelzen wrote:

nnelzen wrote:

chelada wrote:

by the way i really like the name "children of the resistance" but since i can see how that would be tied into the other name that is no more i would go with the mushy tushies lol jk it doesnt matter to me what we are called so put my vote where ever yall like.

also i am going to create a club (with no clubhouse) for people who play psn games all who like can join.

That was the first name I thought of too Chelada, but after I suggested to Amir. He said it would still screw up his project.  So we just gotta keep it in mind..  I'm liking Farina's idea with the Phoenix, it's cool and pretty unique on the forums, but how do we fit it ina cool acronym.

Amir, maybe you can post specificly what names could damage your project so we can take it in consideration before we post our name ideas.  Ohh and sorry for quoting myself,

Thanks for asking.

If everyone ends up wanting that name, I could change the original Xi thread title to be just the acronym so it would not be searchable when people start playing. 

Edit: Just got a PM with concern that the old Xi thread would be effected by this. Rereading the statement made above, I guess that could be misunderstood. The old Xi thread is not going anywhere, no worries. Just saying that if you guys all wanted the name mentioned above, I can retitle that Xi thread so that this thread and that one would not reference each other. 

Message Edited by Amir29 on 01-16-2010 07:40 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 2,537 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5432 posts

Re: FRIEND CHAIN - from the Old Thread to the New One, We All have a Say! (1/15/

Jan 17, 2010
I'll probably mostly be posting in the R-Squad club thread, but I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I wish that my friend list had room for everyone, but since there isn't, I'm glad we have the forums to help keep us communicating.
--

I neither work nor speak for SCEA;
the views expressed in this message are solely my own.
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 2,537 (149 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Re: FRIEND CHAIN - from the Old Thread to the New One, We All have a Say! (1/15/

Jan 17, 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 2,537 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4891 posts

Jan 17, 2010

Amir29 wrote:

nnelzen wrote:

nnelzen wrote:

chelada wrote:

by the way i really like the name "children of the resistance" but since i can see how that would be tied into the other name that is no more i would go with the mushy tushies lol jk it doesnt matter to me what we are called so put my vote where ever yall like.

also i am going to create a club (with no clubhouse) for people who play psn games all who like can join.

That was the first name I thought of too Chelada, but after I suggested to Amir. He said it would still screw up his project.  So we just gotta keep it in mind..  I'm liking Farina's idea with the Phoenix, it's cool and pretty unique on the forums, but how do we fit it ina cool acronym.

Amir, maybe you can post specificly what names could damage your project so we can take it in consideration before we post our name ideas.  Ohh and sorry for quoting myself,

Thanks for asking.

If everyone ends up wanting that name, I could change the original Xi thread title to be just the acronym so it would not be searchable when people start playing. 

Edit: Just got a PM with concern that the old Xi thread would be effected by this. Rereading the statement made above, I guess that could be misunderstood. The old Xi thread is not going anywhere, no worries. Just saying that if you guys all wanted the name mentioned above, I can retitle that Xi thread so that this thread and that one would not reference each other. 

Message Edited by Amir29 on 01-16-2010 07:40 PM

Awesum Amir, as long as it doesnt screw up your ARG project when people try to search for the name.

So then "Orphan of the Resistance" & "Children of the Resistance" are names people can reconsider

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 2,537 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Re: Friend Chain

Jan 17, 2010

updated OP, if you see any corrections needed on the list of those who have suggested names, please send me a PM so I can correct right away.

VLR
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 2,537 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

Re: Friend Chain

Jan 17, 2010
How about "Vive la Friend Chain"? Also OP whats your real name?

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 2,537 (149 Views)
0 Likes